33

Illumi POV

Illumi positioned himself between your legs and pushed himself inside. Rolling his eyes back he grunted at the immediate pleasure. He couldn't help but think about how different this felt with you than with anyone else. Your moans fingers digging into his skin as he continued to repeatedly hit that sweet space inside that drove you wild. Illumi flipped you over and watched as your body took great care of his needs.

There was something about watching his throbbing cock go inside you as you moved. Sweat dripping from your perfectly soft skin.. and the face of pleasure you make as you continue to ride him and claim what's rightfully yours.

His many adventures with woman never made him feel like this. He never truly cared about the small things that happened during sex. But this time was unlike any other. Everything you did was just more pleasurable than he could ever imagine.

Neither of you could control the moans escaping your throats. It was clear to illumi that you both were experiencing this intoxicating feeling, not just him.

Could this be love? The thought floated Around in his head but he was still unsure. All illumi knew was that you truly meant more to him than he would ever expected.

The sounds of your moans and small whimpers as you grew close to your climax fed his ego. Taking back control he slams you onto your back rams violently against you. He watched as your eyes roll back and your back curled up while you let out a relieving scream.

With a small smirk after you two were done he played with your long black hair while you slowly drifted off to sleep.

Without disturbing you he crawled out of bed and washed up. Locking all the doors behind him he left the house and pulled out his phone to make a call

"Yesss?~"

"What ever arrangement you've had with my fiancé consider it done." He said firmly. 

"Is that so?"

"Just a tad. Because my arrangements were never with her. They were with you. If I remember the night we went out for drinks you said you didn't care about her and what she did and with whom. Just as long as the two of you weren't married yet... correct?"

"Correct" illumi clenched his jaw. He's never been the jealous type but now.. his stomach was in knots..

"Let me ask you this ? Did you two elope or something? Did you guys finally jump over the broom?"

"No but were becoming serious"

"She's still free game then. I've grown quite fond of her.. as well as chrollo.. that y/n.. such a talented Fuck isn't she?" Hisoka laughed knowing his words were bothering illumi. Maybe he can finally provoke the assassin to a fight. Or simply water the seed he's planted already.

But illumi wasn't aware that chrollo placed his hands on you either. And for some odd reason that pissed him off more than knowing Hisoka did. "Shall we make this into a friendly competition then? Life had been pretty dull lately. First one to win her over wins?"

"Are you insinuating that you have a chance to steal someone who knew she was going to marry me her entire life? Hardly sounds like a competition at all."illumi sighed

"Then it wouldn't be a problem now would it? Besides at least this way you can still have your little Rendezvous with machi. Since you two have a meeting tonight and all."

"Very well. But under one condition.. my rendezvous with machi will remain silent. "

"Illumi" he gasped playfully "not even married yet and already keeping secrets? My my... I suppose I can keep your little secret."

"If you win.. what will you do?" Illumi asked curiously. He doesn't see Hisoka as a man to settle down.

"That's a secret" he laughed " Well I ought to be going. It sounds like you have an excuse to make on why you won't be home tonight.~"

Hisoka secretly had no intentions on winning. He had no intentions on falling in love and making you his. All he wants is to break you. Degrade you.. all in the most sexiest ways of course. He acknowledged your strength as a woman but you were  no match for him and it clear. So he saw no point in killing you. The only way you challenged Hisoka was purely sexual and and like everything else. He loves fair competition.

"If you get caught I think y/n would actually kill you" kalluto responded walking up to illumi

"How long have you been there."

"Long enough to know that your not ready to get serious with y/n yet."

"And this concerns you why?"

"We actually like her you know"

"Y/n is free to do what she wants as well" illumi stated.

"Your an idiot but this isn't my business. I only came buy to see the house."

"Now that you seen it. You can leave."

"Your better off letting dad marry her. Your not taking this marriage transaction business between her family and ours as serious as you should be."

"Our family comes first." Illumi shot

"She was raised here. Trained here. She is our family. "

Illumi tossed chewing gum into his mouth and ignored kalluto's valid points. "Have you tried bungee gum?"

"Do what you want illumi. But I'm not getting killed over your stupidity. As far as anyone's concerned.. I know nothing."