Chapter 24 - Ignore

Amanda Estelle

Logan said that he'll take care some stuff before he will tuck me to bed. He insisted that he wanted to tuck me to bed and I'm not complaining. I love having him beside me, I love having all his attention for me and I always love he smiles at me.

I was walking towards my room with a cup of tea when the Queen walked out from her room. When she saw me, she gestured me to come closer to her.

"Your Highness." I bowed a little.

"May I have a word with you?" She asked.

"Of course." I said and she gestured me to follow her. I gulped nervously because I bet she'll talk about my relationship with Logan. We walked into a study room and she gestured me to sit down on the sofa. She sat on the seat right across me.

"I bet you know what I'm going to say." She said as she crossed her legs.

"Yes, I know."

"I hope you can stay away from my son, Amanda. You're going to ruin his future as a King of Denmark. Besides you have your own path to continue Estelle's company right?" She said seriously and I gave her a smile.

"Why am I going to ruin his future? Am I a threat?" I asked and her eyes widen.

"I don't want my son to have a scandal, Amanda. He left Denmark because of it and I don't him to cause a scandal again. He's going to rule soon and we want to keep his image. I don't want him to go back and forth to London every month just to see you. It will cause a big problem if the press finds out."

"Queen Melissa, I believe that we both slowly will fall apart as the time goes by. We just separated a month ago so the attachment between us still there and you can't blame us both for being so needy. I only have him and he only have me back there."

"I understand that part but sooner or later you can't come into his life again." I sighed and I looked down to the ground.

"I don't know the exact reason why you and King Valention hate me. But I can guarantee you that we're nothing but friends, Queen Melissa. I hope you can understand that."

"It doesn't seem like it. Do you love my son?" She asked in a cold tone and I looked up to her.

"I don't want to answer that." I said looking straight into her eyes.

"Very well.."

"Sooner or later, I'll go to America. I will expand my business there and I will have a lot of time to be away from Logan." I said truthfully and she smiled nodding.

"Very good."

"But it doesn't mean that I will cut my friendship or stop contacting Logan. I care for him and no matter what it takes.. I will still reach out and see him." I said seriously and her expression changed that second. She was smiling but now she was angry.

"You can't get rid of me, Your Highness. I will always be in his life and I swore about it already. So you'll be seeing a lot of me." I smiled sweetly at her before standing up ready to walk out the room.

"Do you know that we're capable to do anything to get rid of you right?"

"I'm sorry to say this but that's kinda a childish thing to do. If you want to get rid of me, goodluck trying. I'm pretty confident that I have him on my palm." I said and then I gave her a respectful bow before walking towards the door.

"He's going to marry Linnea so you need to respect that decision now. I hope you don't end up crashing that."

"I'm going to support whatever decision that he makes whether it's going to hurt me or not. I will always on his side, I'm ready to sacrifice anything for him." I said truthfully and she gestured me to go out.

I walked out from the room and my heart bursted. Did I just talk to the Queen like that? I can't believe it.

I walked back to my room and looked out the window to see the beautiful moon in the sky. As much as I love Logan, I know he's not mine. I love him so much that I don't want to ruin his future and his dream. I know I can confess my love to him even though I don't know how he'll react but I don't want it.

My friendship with him is at stake, not only that.. but our dreams and futures too.

I guess.. sooner or later, I have to let Logan go.

Seeing Linnea earlier already made my heart aching and I don't know what if the both of the get married, maybe I'll ripped my heart out from my body.

Shit! I left my tea on that room.

I walked out from the room to get myself a cup of tea and guess who I bumped into? It's Linnea and she's on her fancy night gown.

"Look who's here." She said as she looked at me from head to toe.

"Excuse me." I said wanting to go downstair but she stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"What makes you so special?" She asked as she gave me a mocking smile. She walked around me and she touched my hair.

"Hair.. so plain and boring. Make up.. not so cool and too simple, even my sister can do better. Fashion.. you dress like an old lady." That hit right on the core of my heart. I was attacked by Queen Melissa earlier and now this girl wants to attack me too.

"I guess that's why the King and Queen disappointed to see you. You're only bring shame to Logan. You can't dress and make yourself beautiful. I wonder.. if you're really Elliot Estelle's granddaughter or not." She laughed evily before she walked away from me. My hand turned onto a fist but I tried to calm my emotion down.

"I can't believe this.." I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Mandy, you came here for Logan. Let's just ignore those people.."