🌻Chapter 01🌻

After the event,
At a park,
Nighttime...

Midoriya's POV

We were at the park currently. I stayed here to hear out Setsuno-san's confession about his problem. I wrapped my arms around Setsuno-san's shoulders neatly as he still confessed to me, his head hanging low. Tears kept escaping his eyes and it saddened me so much. I only could whisper words of comfort to him while trying to calm him down.

Setsuno-san leaned his head on my shoulder, his eyes shut close tightly. Perhaps crying profusely made him tired and exhausted. "T....thank you.... Midoriya-san." He uttered weakly under his slightly umstable breathing. I hummed, stroking his golden locks.

Slowly, the man broke apart from me. He looked up to my face, light eyes staring into my green ones. It was a long moment of gazing into each other's eyes that I did not realize the time had passed.

Ringing noise from my phone broke us out of our little worlds, cutting of the moment. Setsuno-san turned to look somewhere else, averting his pupils from me while I proceeded to answer the call. "H-hello? Oh, Dad.... Yeah, yeah, I'm on my way home! I have some important business I need to do quick, that's why I'm late..." When I turned to Setsuno-san, he was hanging his head low again. An idea popped up in my mind.

I clamped the screen of my phone and asked, "Can you tell me the names of the men who disturb your life?"

Setsuno-san raised an eyebrow confused yet he answered my weird question, "Um...they are..."

I nodded my head in understanding after he finished telling me all the names despite the confusion tinted in his eyes. I went back to talking to my father on the phone.

"Izuku! Why aren't you answering me?!"

"I'm sorry, Dad.. I'm talking to my friend just now."

"You're lying, aren't you? You're with a guy! I can smell his scent from here--"

"Yes, my friend is a guy but he is in trouble now so I need your assistance, Dad! Please... Help him... And me."

"...fine. Name those jerks and I will send my men to murder them."

"Wait-- I never told you to kill anyone! Just... Just teach them a lesson so they won't harrass my friend anymore."

"I can't promise that, Izu. My men are wild beasts. They beat up anyone who mess with them senselessly."

"Alright, alright. I will send you the names through text soon. I will be on my way home now--"

"No need to. My subordinates are on their way to pick you up. You're at a park. I know your location thanks to your GPS."

With that, Dad hung up the call. My eyes twitched at the fact how quick and dilligent he was to solve problems. No wonder he was a...leader.

"Mi... Midoriya-san..." Setsuno-san called me out nervously, his fingers intertwining. I just smiled at my new friend. "D... Don't worry, Setsuno-san! Those gangsters won't harrass you again!" I said confidently, grinning at him in awkwardness. I guess he heard the whole conversation and had an idea an where this is going to end up.