+ bonus

[edit made by abbygirl1013 💖 ]

*

Eleanor's body trembled, her growing anxiety causing her to shake as she wrung her hands together. After almost four years, Eleanor had finally graduated college with a bachelor's degree in psychology. She had been thrilled when she had walked across the stage a few months prior, but now all she felt was nerves.

Carlisle had brought her back to Isle Ellie a few months after graduation. After talking about it for nearly a year, Eleanor was ready to accept the change into a vampire.

She didn't realize how nerve-racking this experience would be though. Carlisle had left her alone to prepare for her final moments as a human, leaving her in the bedroom with her nerves. They had decided Isle Ellie would be the best place for the change, to give her a little time to adapt.

Eleanor took a deep breath as she sat on the bed and placed her hands in her hair. Her mom and Jess had been told that her and Carlisle were going away for a while and wished them the best on their trip. Ellie was hopeful that she would be able to control herself around them, just like Bella had with Charlie.

She jumped when Carlisle knocked on the door and entered the bedroom. Her lips formed into a tight smile as she untwisted her hands from her hair. "Hi."

"Hi." Carlisle leaned down to press a kiss to Eleanor's forehead before sitting next to her and entwining their fingers. "I can practically feel your nerves from the other room."

Eleanor breathed a laugh. "Sorry."

"Don't be." Carlisle said. "It's okay to be nervous."

She nodded, laying her head on his shoulder. "What if it doesn't work?"

"It will." Carlisle told her, voice hopeful. "This isn't my first time doing this, you know?"

"I know." She nudged him. Carlisle leaned back slightly to look at her. His amber eyes were warm and comforting, enough so that Eleanor was relaxing against his side. She could feel her anxiety melt away, especially when Carlisle's hand cupped the side of her face.