Chapter 26 - Worry

Amanda Estelle

And again.. leaving Logan will never be easy..

It hurts me inside a lot. I can't hide the sadness leaving him even though I tried to not show it. I hugged him tightly and tried to remember his warmness all over my body.

"Be good okay? You can't do anything weird or silly without me." He said as he caressed my head and I nodded while crying.

"You too! Don't be an idiot.." I smacked his back and he chuckled.

"You know I won't." He said and I released the hug. He wiped my tears and he looked down to my neck.

"Promise me that you'll never take that necklace off." He pointed and I nodded.

"I swear." I said and he smiled widely.

"I'll see you next week in London, Mandy." He said and I nodded. He took my hand and opened the car door for me. When I was going to get in, he stopped me by not leeting me go.

"I'll miss you." He said and I nodded.

"Thanks for the croissants." I said smiling as I tried to not cry again.

"Welcome." He pulled me into a hug but this time.. he kissed the top of my head.

"I'll see you soon, little one." He said as he released the hug.

"Bye." I said and he let my hand go. I got into the car and he closed the door. I opened the window and he pinched my nose.

"Logan!" I hissed and he laughed.

"Call me when you arrive and let's have a video call tonight." He said and I nodded.

"I will.. I promise." I said and I closed the window. I told Mike to go and he drove away. I looked at Logan until I can't see him again.

Once again.. my heart was so heavy to let him go.

I went to the airport and go straight back to London with my grandfather's private jet. My heart was still so heavy and I can't deny that I don't want to leave him.

This sucks..

"How was it?" My grandfather asked as I got home.

"It was good." I said as I sat on the sofa across him. He gave me a soft smile and my dad entered the room with his new canvas.

"Hi pumpkin.. how was it?"

"It was good." I said and my father looked at me raising my eyebrows.

"Soemthing happened?" He asked.

"No.. I.. I'm just tired going to this. This won't be the last time we will see each other and have to send each other again." I said honestly even though not 100% honest.

"You'll get use to it, you both are still so attach to each other. Don't worry.." My grandfather and that's what I'm afraid to be honest. Even though I told Queen Melissa about it but I'm so afraid if one day Logan slip away from me. I don't think I can handle it.

"You don't look happy at all." My father said and I turned to him.

"King Valentino brought the Princess of Sweden into the picture already. She even introduced herself as his fiance." I said pissed as I got up from the sofa. I walked into my room and threw myself to my bed.

I realized a lot of things now and I can't help but wanting to cry.

1. Logan's parents hate me.
2. There's no way that me and Logan can be together. We both friends and friends don't date because it'll ruin our friendship.
3. I bet it will be hard for us to see each other in the future.
4. I still crazily in love with him but I can't express it. I act like I'm his friend nothing more.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and I told whoever that is to come in.

"Amanda? Are you okay?" It's my grandfather.

"Huh?" I asked as I sat up on my bed.

"You don't look good. Did Logan do anything bad to you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"He's the sweetest as always." I smiled but it was a weak one. My grandfather sat on my bed as he took my hand.

"I don't want you to be sad, Amanda. Should I introduce you to my friends' grandsons?" I looked at him shaking my head.

"You love him so much, don't you?" My eyes widen and he smiled softly at me.

"How.. how do you know?" I was speechless.

"I can see it in your eyes." He said as he touched my nose.

"But it's a one-sided love. He's going to get married to another woman."

"That's why I'm offering you if you want me to introduce you to my friends' grandsons. Maybe at least you won't be sad and you can hangout with other people and have fun." He said and I looked down to my hand.

"You haven't even use the credit card yet.. Go shopping and just.. have fun. You can go anywhere in the world." The thoughts of Linnea mocking me came back and I sighed.

"Because I don't need anything."

"Tomorrow, it's the 50th anniversary of The Alberts. How about you join me and let's have fun there?"

"Okay." I found myself nodding and my grandfather suddenly held my hand tightly.

"Next month, we'll be moving to the mansion."

"Huh? Mansion? Did father agree to this?" I asked as I raised my eyebrows and he nodded.

"I'm revonating the mansion and you'll have a big walk in closet too." He said excitedly and I chuckled. My phone rang and I took it out from my bag.

"I guess.. he already misses you."

"Thankyou grandfather." I said and he nodded as he got up from my bed.

"Pick that up.. you don't want him yo wait right?" I answered the call right away.

"Why ddi you call me? I was waiting!" Logan bursted and I had to move the phone away from my ear.

"Sorry."

"You made me worry.."