Muzan Kibutsuji | Human part 2

This is the continuation of the first part, though you could read this without reading the first one

"Hmm hmmmm hmm hmm" you hum as you sat in the bed staring at the moon through the open window, Then the door to the room opened and Muzan freely walk inside.

"Welcome back Muzan-sama" you greeted as you hop off the bed and engulf the demon in a hug, which he replied back with a pat on the head.

A month after you woke up as a demon, Muzan took you under him and explained to you everything, his identity,about his blood , the curse and the demon slayers . after consuming his blood you turned into a demon, though unlike ordinary demons, for some reason your memories and emotions as a human remains, so you refuse to eat humans making you weaker, up until now you spend the days sleeping in a room Muzan allowed you to stay in.

"How have you been?" he asked as he sat on one of the couch 

"the same as always" you answered as you stand a few meters away from him.

"come here (Y/N)" Muzan said as he gestured for you to come closer, which you happily oblige to, when you were within reach Muzan yanked you towards him and you landed on his lap, your hands immediately holding on his shoulder for support.

"Muzan-sama" you whispered as you blush because his face was too close. You once wondered and asked Muzan why you can call out his name when other demons can't. He simply replied that he didn't bother placing a curse on you since he likes it when you call out to him. he just made you fall in love to him all over again.

"Your getting paler and weaker (Y/N)" he said as he brush away a strand of hair in your face. 

"..I can't eat human Muzan-sama, I don't want to" you softly explained as you look away from his gaze.

"I know that's why I prepared something for you" he said as he grin 

you look at him confuse then he made on of his nail grow sharper and he made a cut on his neck, his blood dripping from the wound.

"drink my blood (Y/N)" he said as he slightly bend his neck for you to easily access.

"but-" 

"it's okay, it's an order" 

hesitantly you leaned down and sink your canine on his bleeding neck, as soon as his sweet blood reach your taste bud you couldn't stop, aside from starving for to long his blood was good, too good. as you drink his blood while seating on his lap, Muzan gently rub your the back of your head as he enjoyed the sight.

"As much as I enjoyed it, you can't intake too much of my blood (Y/N)" he said as he gently pulled you back, his wound healing immediately. 

"I'm sorry did I drink too much" you apologetically said as you wipe his blood dripping from your mouth, however Muzan held your hand before you could wipe it off. 

"No, too much intake of my blood is bad" he explained as he leaned towards you and lick off his blood off your mouth. you felt your face burn as you look at him embarrassed.

"Muzan-sama" you called as you look at him with a red face that made Muzan chuckled, a rare sight to see.

"your too adorable my (Y/N)" he said as he kiss your forehead and rest your head on his shoulder. you stayed like that until you fall asleep, Muzan never leave your side until you woke up.

The next day, Muzan took you with him to some meeting with other demons. it was your first time since turning into a demon to meet another demon, so your were scared but having Muzan with you was reassuring.

As soon as Muzan entered the room, all demons knelled down to him, as you were thinking whether you should kneel down too, Muzan turn around.

"you don't have to" he said to you then turned around once again to face the demons. Muzan began explaining something while you doze off behind him.

after a while, when you look around the room and your eyes wonder to the demons that was kneeling down, a certain demon made eye contact to you making you flinch and hiding behind Muzan.

"..." suddenly Muzan stop talking and from the corner of his eyes he look at you, then he snap his fingers suddenly the demon that made eye contact to you burst his eyes. it suddenly exploded making everyone slightly jump.

"AHHHH IT HURTS, IM SORRY AHHH" the demon shouted as he clutch his bleeding eyes.

"who gave you permission to look at her" Muzan said his voice filled with malice. his eyes glowing dangerously.

"I'M REALLY SORRY IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN PLEASE HAVE MERCY" the demon beg

"how dare you look at her with those filthy eyes"

Muzan was about to snap his fingers again but before he could you took hold of his hand and look at him pleadingly. 

"everyone out of my sight"

without a second everyone was gone, leaving you all alone with Muzan.

"I'm sorry" you said looking in the ground

"why are you apologizing?" he asked as he took hold of your face and made you look at him, his plum red eyes was no longer glowing  dangerously but rather lovingly at you.

"...you're like the king of demons and I don't think having someone like me beside you is--"

before you could finish your sentence, Muzan slam his lips to yours , taking all doubts and worry you have, it was rough and gentle at the same time. 

"My little one, you don't have to concern yourself about others just look at me" he said as he stare at your eyes.

"I'll stay with Muzan-sama forever" you cheerfully said after a minute of staring at each other. you warmly smiled at him, the smile he used to see when you were once human. Muzan just grinned, intertwined your fingers together and leave the room.

 "your stuck with me forever my (Y/N)" 

~.~

Published: September 29, 2019