[Chapter 9] "Human Things"

{Edited}

Previously:

Parthenia was spread out on the ground with an eye missing, a ripped up left-wing, and one of her horns cut in half.

(Alderam) - "Parthenia?"

I walk closer to see her and I start to cry...

(Alderam) - "Why the hell did you have to do what you did? I didn't deserve your protection and I sure in hell didn't impress you. I am nothing like you guys, for I... I... am not truly a dragon."

......

......

......

......

......

I hear something faint near Parthenia. I go closer and see her left eye open halfway.

(Parthenia) - I already knew, mine young prince...

(End)

______________________________

When I heard those words my heart dropped to my feet. Without thinking at all, I run over to Parthenia and am about to use [Darkness Heal](SS), but I then realize that Parthenia isn't a darkness dragon, but a storm dragon. If I used it, it would cause her to suffer even more.

(Alderam) - "God damn it all, even if I am this powerful, I still can't help the one I care about the most!"

Tears would not stop flowing down my eyes as I felt helpless.

You have earned the title [Compassionate]

Screw off! I don't need any of your bullshit at a time like this!

Why the hell did God bring me over here? Just to mess with me the whole time? Was it because I was hated? Maybe because God hated me just as everyone else did.

(Parthenia) - "Young prince, I will be alright, for I am just a little bit injured at the moment."

(Alderam) - "You call that being a "little bit" injured? How did you know that I wasn't a dragon and why would you train me and help me all these years if you knew it all this time!"

[Communication](C) Has leveled up to [Communication](B)

(Parthenia) - "Bitch, I knew from the moment we started training that thou wast human. Thou acts too weirdly when thou was not even a year old. I even told thou the story about how delicious humans can be when cooked after skinning and thou just went outside of the cave and threw up. To answer your other question, I still trained thou because even though thou was human, thou reminded me of mine queen."

(Alderam) - "I guess that explains it then, but you look to be on the brink of death. Will you die?"

(Parthenia) - "No, I was simply taking a nap after thou barged in and started crying like a baby."

(Alderam) - "Oh, my bad, but will you be alright later?"

(Parthenia) - "Of course, for my name is Parth--(Blood cough) enia, the storm dragon! However, flying and seeing well is not going to return. That human was less scary than your mother."

(A/N - All might blood cough)

(Alderam) - "To make sure that he isn't a problem in the future, I need to learn how to get even stronger quickly so that I can kill that bastard!"