12.

After leaving the hospital, Nayeon forced me to sleep in her house because she didn't want me to go home and staying there all alone without having Jinjin in the house.

The good news was that Jinjin's coma wasn't serious, doctors induced him in a coma so he wouldn't feel a lot of pain once he wakes up. They said he'd wake up tomorrow and would call me to let me know.

After Dongmin calmed me down, he took me back to the hospital so I could ask everything to the doctor and know every detail. I was so relieved after hearing the doctor saying he was going to be fine.

The whole scene was like a déjà vu, I was starting to believe it would happen again and I was going to be left alone, again. But the difference was that this time I wouldn't have Jinjin there for me, I was going to be all alone...

I sighed and closed my eyes, laying on Nayeon's bed.

"Are you sure you want to go to school tomorrow?" Nayeon asked, sitting at her desk with her glasses on.

"Yeah, I can't afford to miss a math class. Otherwise, I won't be able to keep up" I said, putting my hands behind my head, resting them.

My eyes suddenly flashed open.

"MATH!" I shouted, standing up. Nayeon jumped on her seat, startled. I frantically started searching for my backpack, taking off my phone "No, no, no. I totally forgot about it!"

"Geez, what happened?" Nayeon looked at me, confused.

"I forgot about my trigonometry project. We were supposed to finish it this afternoon-"

"Hey, it's okay. Don't freak out" She tried to calm me down.

"I'm already freaking out. I have to call him"

With that I left the room and went into her balcony, searching for his contact on my list and hitting the green button.

The night breeze was cold, the sky was dark and had some shiny stars on it. I looked up watching the little stars, smiling while thinking about them.

I closed my eyes and let the wind hit my face, making my hair flying in all directions.

"Seoyeon?" I heard on the other side of the line.

"Hey Dongmin-" I started, getting interrupted by him.

"Are you okay? Did something else happen?"

I shook my head, even though I knew he couldn't see me "No, no. Nothing happened"

"Oh, thank god" I heard him sigh in relief.

"I'm sorry" I started "I totally forgot we were going to finish the project today with all that happened why didn't yo-"

I heard him chuckle "Don't worry about it, I finished it a few hours ago. There wasn't anything really important to do anyway, I just finished the part we were doing yesterday and changed some things in the aesthetic"

I sighed "I still feel bad about it though, I'm really sorry"

"Yah, why are you apologizing... I know about what happened today, even if you had remembered once you reached home I wouldn't let you do anything else, you have to rest"

I felt like I was being scolded and I chuckled "Well, okay but thank you anyway. Sorry to make you finish it alone"

"You're so stubborn, really"

"Yes, I am" I smiled, looking to the cars passing on the road "I'll deliver the project with you to Mr. Kang tomorrow"

"You're going to school?"

"Yes, once I finish classes I'm going to visit my brother. I'd invite you but I know you have rehearsal with the band"

"I'm sorry... I wish I could go with you"

"It's okay, don't worry. Moonbin told me the same, he apologized like million times" I chuckled and so did he.

"That sounds like Moonbin"

"Yes" I laughed "So don't worry, you guys go to rehearse so you'll give a hell of a performance Saturday!"

"Yes, ma'am!" He said, making me laugh "Now go to sleep because you must be tired"

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" I arched my brow, grinning.

"Of course not, I'm just concerned" He explained in a worried tone.

"I know, I'm kidding" I looked to the moon above me "I'll go then. See you tomorrow, Dongmin"

"Sleep tight, Seoyeon. See you tomorrow! Rest, please"

I chuckled, rolling my eyes "Yes, Dad. You too, bye"

"Bye"

We ended the call and I turned around to go back to the room, seeing someone standing behind the glass. I jumped startled, seeing Nayeon smiling at me guiltily.

"I swear I wasn't eavesdropping..."

I rolled my eyes and hugged her "Sure you weren't. But I love you the way you are"

She hugged me tightly, almost breaking me "I love you too, Seo! Even if I'm a pain in the ass sometimes..." I gave her a look "...okay, most of the time. I really love you"

We both laughed and I hugged her again, thinking how grateful I am for having her.