ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1

- You were out on a date with your boyfriend, Jungkook, until he received a phone call.
- "I'm just going to take this call baby" he pecked your lips and walked out of the restaurant.
- It's been 10 minutes and he's still not back so you went to check on him only to hear his conversation.
- "Ugh Taehyung your girlfriend is so skinny and fit, she's beautiful, why isn't my girlfriend like her. Honestly, I just want her to lose 15 pounds and make her actually look fit. She's too damn fat."
- Your heartfelt like it had just broken into a million pieces, you walked back to your table and waited for him to come back.
- He came back and the food came as well, Jungkook started eating while negative thoughts running through your mind. ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴛᴏᴏ ғᴀᴛ? ᴀᴍ ɪ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ? ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜɪɢʜs ᴛᴏᴏ ᴛʜɪᴄᴋ? ᴅᴏᴇs ʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋ?
- " Baby are you okay?" Jung kook asked, "Yeah was just thinking about something."
- Jungkook nodes and carries on with his dinner while you just play with your food not eating any because your scared that you will become fatter if you ate any.
- ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ
- You wake up to the smell of food, you walk to the kitchen to see Jungkook cooking ya breakfast.
- "Baby breakfast is ready," He said as he laid all the plates on the table.
- ʜᴏᴡ ᴀᴍ ɪ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪғ ᴛʜɪs? ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛʟʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ's ᴅɪsᴛʀᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ.
- "Kookie please can you bring my phone from upstairs?" you said he nodded and went to go fetch it while you rush to the bin and quickly throw your food out and sit back on your chair again with your heart pounding like crazy.
- He came back with your phone. " wow you already finished your breakfast? That was quick" ʜᴇ's ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ғᴀᴛ ᴘɪɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴏᴠᴇs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ 😭.
- "Oh baby do you want to go to a restaurant for lunch?" ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ ᴍʏ ʟᴜᴄᴋ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ. "Oh yeah ok."
- "Great we're going in an hour," he said as he walked up the stairs.
- I was planning out ways to not eat without Jung kook not realising.
- At the restaurant, after I ate I went to the bathroom to throw it back up.
- Let's see how long I will keep this up. The next month is going to be easier because Jung kook is going on a world tour for a month and when he comes back he will be satisfied with how skinny and pretty I look...hopefully.