【Important Announcement】

It has been decided that this book will be the proper one where everything is arranged, plot holes are fixed, and with reasonable characters that have their respective character arcs. I am greatly dissatisfied with my other three books and I am planning to unpublished them to clean ot up, that way, people wouldn't be confused. This book will give a proper explanation by then. It kinda tad bit confusing because of how the characters of Cordilia differed from each other in every book that is why I must remove them so that there would be no confusion, and that there would be no readers who would get lost the from the plot difference.

But don't worry, Editor kun has a game plan. He is planning to stuff everything on those three previous books in this book and improved it more, tweaking things here and there. And I got to tell you, the characters profile are very good.

The pictures gave me a System Feeling or an Otome game Feeling ya know. Just sharing.

I am sorry for the inconvenience guys. My Editors, @Editor_Kun89 and @Kyam_Kyam supported me on this.
I managed to dragged it in one month before the three books will be deleted, it was supposed to be in 7 days time but I persuaded Editor kun to drag it longer.

Editor Kun: I don't like the fact that the books are so self centered, Author Meimei is still working on giving each characters some POV and give reasonings and such, it's a big improvement if I say so myself. I promise to tame this wayward Meimei of mine so that she would stop tossing Icebergs into the oceans.

Author: I'm not sure if I should be touched or insulted, Gege.

Editor chan: I think you should go with both.

Author:.......

Editor kun: I am going to write the fluff scenes, in which was missing in the previous books, let's face it. Author Meimei does not have any talent in writing fluffs. She take in more of the action sides.

Author: that's because I am not a romantic person, duh.

Editor chan: hey, I am not hungry with dog food, stop feeding me with it! I feel like the third wheel _(┐「ε:)_

Editor kun and Author chan: what are you still doing here? Aren't you supposed to study? The competition is closing in and you still have the time to linger around here like a ghost?

Editor chan: _(┐「ε:)_ don't remind me, you two.

Editor kun: *pushes a flash drive to Author Meimei and a couple of books about romance, angst, and sacrifice* read, study, and learn.

Author: *pushes it away towards Editor chan in disdain* no way

Editor kun:.......

Author: anyways. That's all, thank you for the support and reading this announcement, see you later!