➸ 'I love you'

Guys...it's been the best watching you guys enjoy reading this cringe fanfic and I love each and every one of you!

I sigh looking into my mirror. Out of my life, this is the most i've ever dressed up. I don't know what to do with myself. My thoughts are interrupted when I hear a quiet knock at my bedroom door.

"You can come in." I say as my door creeks open revealing my mum, her eyes light up at the sight of me.

" I say as my door creeks open revealing my mum, her eyes light up at the sight of me

"Mum." I chuckle walking over to her.

"My baby is all grown up." She smiles as her eyes begin to water.

"Mum, it's ok seriously." I smile hugging her.

"Come downstairs when you are ready sweetie, we need to take photos before you leave." She says leaving my room. I groan, pictures. I take one last look at myself in my mirror before walking down the stairs, being careful not to trip. Waiting at the bottom of the stairs is Mum, Dad and Cameron.

"Ew, why does Bella look like that?" Cameron cringes. I walk over to him and give his arm a light punch.

"Bella, go stand by the staircase with your brother." Dad says grabbing out his camera. I trudge over to the staircase with Cameron following behind me.

"Say Cheese!" Dad says as his camera clicks. Cameron pulls a bright grin as I attempt to do the same.

"Ok guys, I'm gonna be late." I say grabbing my purse before kissing everyone goodbye.

"Have fun pumpkin!" Dad exclaims before I close the front door. Outside, waiting for me is a long black limo. I raise an eyebrow in confusion, I didn't order a limo. But then someone rolls down the window.

"Hop in, girl!" Clarissa yells excitedly.

"Clarissa, what on earth is this?" I squeal hopping in.

"I thought since we are the best people ever, we better ride to prom looking like the best people ever." She smiles. Jake sits beside her holding her hand, he's wearing a white suit with a gold tie.

"Where's the others?" I question.

"I'm picking up Donny and Mannie from her house, they were just taking prom pictures." She replies smoothing out her dress, which draws me to look at her outfit.

" She replies smoothing out her dress, which draws me to look at her outfit