CHP.12 Vengeance

Warning: graphic violence

Zeke stepped forward to the strung up men. His whip in hand and his intentions clear. He would take the first strike. It was his right as the Alpha. He was always first.

He approached the first man. The largest of the three, his head hung forward, to tired to even raise his eyes to meet Zeke's. His upper body was already exposed, littered with deep bruising that contrasted against his skin.

Zeke wasted no time as he flung the whip back only to quickly snap it forward. The sound of the whip connecting with the mans back and his immediate grunt of pain had me cringing internally. They would suffer tremendously today. And then they would suffer more once they were banished.

A banished wolf always went insane, they craved to belong to a pack. Their wolves would howl in pain from being rejected by the people they had considered family. All banished wolves were killed soon enough, whether by their own hand or other packs they may run across. To banish them was a death sentence, but Zeke would show no mercy to the men who would rape me.

Zeke moved to the second wolf, the smallest of the three. He visibly trembled as Zeke's imposing figure stride toward him, but he made no mode to reject his punishment. He had accepted the will of the Alpha despite his obvious fear. Zeke was quick to strike him, another yelp of pain was heard.

Finally Zeke moved to the last one, the man who had done all the speaking. The man who had touched my leg. He had watched his friends concur their first whips with no emotion. In fact he seemed to stare down Zeke as he moved from his second friend. Their eyes converted yet the man didn't back away.

A mistake.

To not submit was a challenge. The man knew what he was doing, he wanted to challenge Zeke, to fight his way out of the banishment. Zeke would not ignore his challenge, not in front of most of the pack. He would seem weak to not tear down his competitors. If he didn't eliminate this wolf now other wolves may think him not worthy of Alpha. Unfit to rule and they would quickly move forward to challenge him for his title. The crowd bristled in anticipation as they waited for Zeke to make a decision.

Zeke dropped the whip and looked toward Diesel.

"Release him." The mans roped were untied quickly, and he stumbled forward once his weight was returned to his legs. He rose on shaky balance, his movements lethargic as slowly moved toward Zeke.

He would not win this fight and he knew it. But a challenge to an Alpha was a fight to the death. He wished to die instead of being banished. The man pounced toward Zeke, who quickly avoided his swinging hands before kicking out his feet, causing the man to collapse onto the floor. Zeke chuckled, a dark chuckle that held no humour to it.

"You don't deserve an easy death like you hoped." The man began to rise to his feet, only for Zeke to quickly kick him back down with a nudge of his foot. Zeke was fuming, he looked predacious as he circled the man.

"You deserve pain and suffering. Not for just trying to touch my mate. But for the fact you would rape a helpless female." Zeke sneered, placing his foot on top of the mans finger and slowly crushing it downward as he spoke. The sound of his fingers snapping was heard as he wailed in pain.

"My wolf wants your blood. He aches to rip out your throat and watch you choke on your own oesophagus." The male ripped his hand out from Zeke's foot, attempting to rise to his feet yet again. Zeke gripped the mans ear, yanking it with such aggression that the ear began to tear. Blood poured from the open wound as the main cried out from the feeling of his ear getting ripped off.

The man growled out, moving to rise. Zeke let him stand before quickly moving towards him. Claws extended. The male also extended his claws before swiping at Zeke, who again avoided them with ease.