Introduction

Welcome to the house of fun 👻If you're reading this, it's safe to assume you've read the first book in the A Pocket Full of Posies series - if you haven't, I'd recommend you do because otherwise, you're going to be very, very confused. If you have read the first book, I want to take this opportunity to say thanks so much for doing so. It means the world to me!

Before you dive into Book Two, it would be really interesting to hear people's thoughts on what you expect from it. What do you envision happening in this sequel? What are your theories on Felix's past? What was your favourite thing about Book One? What didn't you like about Book One? What do you hope to see happen in Book Two?

Use this as a space to just generally chat about the series so far, and share thoughts on what the future holds for it! (tbh you don't even have to discuss Posies - talk about your shopping list or write a 3,000 word rant about why you don't trust pigeons because who does, eh? Am I right?)

Britishness Warning 💂‍♀️ This series is based in the UK, and uses a lot of British slang, commentary and concepts. If anything is unclear at any point, please don't hesitate to ask for clarification!

Trigger warning ⚠️ This story explores mental health topics, namely depression and anxiety, and deals with issues of grief.

Thanks again for clicking onto this story - I hope it doesn't disappoint!