06

It has already been two weeks since the two group of friends 'bonded'. They had never thought that they would actually enjoy hanging out with each other. Jihyo and Jeongyeon wanted to sing karaoke again, Momo wanted to see Dahyun which she kept denying to her friends when they said so, and Sana herself missed the presence of Tzuyu. She tried to tell herself to hate her but she just couldn't do so, no matter how hard she tried. To try and get the old Sana back, she started to play around again with boys. Her father scolded her and lectured her once again after Sana was giving one of their servants, Nakamoto Yuta, mixed signals.

"Sana, you're getting married soon. You need to stop toying with our men." Said Jun-ho.

"But it's fun to see them fall and break!" Sana answered.

"Playing with people's feelings shouldn't be fun. What are you, a heart breaker?"

"Maybe." Sana replied before walking away from her father.

"Sana! Get your butt here right now!"

"Sorry but I'm busy!" Sana ran to her room and locked the door before jumping and laying on her bed. She pulled out her phone and started to call Momo. Her best friend answered after the third ring.

"Hi Momo."

"Hey Sana."

"I'm bored."

"We should call the girls and hang out."

"Yeah we should."

"I'll call Jihyo and you call Jeongyeon. We'll come to your house."

"Okay." Momo hung up on Sana to call Jihyo and Sana started to call Jeongyeon. She answered after the second ring.

"Hey Sana." She said.

"Jeonyeonie~, wanna come over. I'm bored."

"Are the other girls coming?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, coming over."

"Yay!" Sana hung up on the phone before getting off her bed to clean up her room a little. She didn't like her maids cleaning her room because they put her things at different places, making it hard for the blonde to find them. She picked up her laundry on the ground and put it in the laundry basket and put her stuff animals all over her bed. She was an animal lover after all. She went out of her room to get some chips and drinks for when the girls would come and placed them on a table in her room. She settled up Netflix on her tv and just waited for her friends to come over.

After minutes and minutes of waiting, Sana's door has been knocked on. "Come in." The blonde said. A few seconds after, her maid as well as Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Momo came in.

"Hey guys!" Sana said before pulling her friends into a group hug. The maid bowed before excusing herself and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

"So what movie are we going to watch?" Jihyo asked.

"What do you want to watch?" Sana asked. The four girls thought and thought but was interrupted by a phone call. Someone was calling Momo.

"Who is it?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Uhm," Momo checked to see who it was and smiled. "It's Dahyun." She said.

"When did you get her number?" Sana asked.

"I don't know, when will you get Tzuyu's?" Sana glared at Momo making her hands raise up. "Woah woah chill, I was kidding." Sana rolled her eyes.

"Whatever."

"Seriously though, how did you get Dahyun's number and what did she say?" Asked Jihyo.