Muichiro Tokito |You make my Heart Race

Requested by  -_Obanai_Iguro_-

|You make my Heart Race

Muichiro blinked once, twice, thrice, staring at his girlfriends smiling face, it was a feeling that was new to him, among the pillars he was an aloof, his thoughts occasionally wander off and never focus on one thing,sometimes he even tends to only think of himself.

But for unknown reasons, He always find himself thinking of you, whenever he saw you, you were the only thing he could see and despite being selfish at times, he wanted to share everything he had with you.

As he stares at you laughing and smiling at Kyojuro, he felt a strange feeling building up inside him, his stomach was in knots and unconsciously he balls up his fist. coincidentally, Tanjiro and the others were walking in the scene, and Tanjiro with a good sense of smell, detects Muichiro's distress. 

"What's wrong Muichiro-san?" Tanjiro asked as they look where he was looking at, Despite showing no emotions on his face, it was so obvious that the mist pillar was angry.

"..." Muichiro didn't answer and instead stare at the three then back to you and Kyojuro again, the three demon slayers who can somehow feel the irritation radiating off Muichiro, decided among themselves to help the Mist pillar.

"It's strange, what's this feeling called?" Muichiro asked the three as he clutch the his uniform near his heart.

"That's called jealousy Muichiro-san" Tanjiro explained

"Jealousy..." Muichiro repeated as look up the clear sky.

"It can't be help, times like this you need Zenitsu's dating advice~" Zenitsu exclaimed, sparkles flying around him as he gathered the gang around and explain to them the plan. 

later that day, as you were still talking to Kyojuro about the mission, from the distance a strange sound from a string instrument can be heard, making you and Kyojuro to stop talking for a second

"what's that sound?" you said as you listen to it more carefully, peaking behind Kyojuro you spotted Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Muichiro in the background. your heart skip a beat as you saw Muichiro standing in front of the tree, a wind was blowing his hair as he innocently looking at the petals slowly falling in him while a string instrument was perfectly playing in the background.

It was a perfect set up, if only you didn't spot the three demon slayer in the background forging the scene.

"what are they doing?" you asked holding back your laughter as Inosuke was not able to control his strength and swing the fan a little stronger causing a huge wind to shake the tree and Zenitsu who was throwing petals above the tree lose balance and fall down towards Tanjiro who was playing a string instrument.

"That seems fun" Kyojuro said as he brightly smiled at the new demon slayers, arguing and bickering. 

"That must be my cue to leave, You should talk to Tokito, his been staring at us the whole time" Kyojuro added as he turn around to leave.

"oh so you also notice?" you asked surprise that he knew yet he didn't say or do anything.

"It's hard not to notice when his staring at me with murderous aura" with Kyojuro's remark you just chuckled and made you way to your dozing off boyfriend.  

"Muichiro~" you softly called as you stand in front of him smiling so brightly.

"(Y/N)" he acknowledge as he blankly stare at you, a hobby he do when he was in a deep thought.

"what are you thinking?" you asked as you brush away some flower petals in his head.

"earlier I was feeling something strange...The Tanjiro said it was called jealousy" he innocently exclaimed making you warmly smile.

"was it because of Kyojuro?" you carefully asked, as he think for a moment then nod his head. Muichiro might look like a complicated person but actually he was really so easy to read, he was just like a kid who can't lie.

"I see, It must have been difficult for you" you then pat his head despite him being taller than you.

"now that I think of it, I think it was not jealousy...I was afraid" he suddenly said causing you to stop patting him and titling your head.

"what do you mean?"

"I was afraid that he might took you from me, I'm boring and dull while Rengoku-san is always so bright" he said with no emotion in his face, but you could feel that he was sad, his eyes held pain at the though of you leaving him.

upon his confession, your eyes widen, you didn't know that Muichiro was feeling this way, he must have been insecure of himself. gently taking his hand and placing it near your heart you warmly smile at him.

"can you feel it?...Kyojuro can make me smile but only you can make my heart race" 

with those words, for the first time an expression can be seen on Muichiro's face, his heart was beating face, his face slightly red and a ghost of a smile present. 

"Thank you (Y/N)" he sincerely said making you really happy, you took cupped his face on your hand then peck his lips. his eyes slightly widen but returned to their normal one as he wrap his hands around your neck and suddenly deepen the kiss.

The kiss was sloppy, gentle but demanding at the same time, his kiss was sweet like a candy. as you two broke the kiss a tinge of red was present on both your faces. you suddenly leap up and engulf him on a hug. 

"I Love you Muichiro" you muttered, your voice muffled by his uniform. he then also wrap his hands on your waist then rest his chin on top of your head.

"I love you too (Y/N) so don't leave me"