drugin' | seventeen.

August 15, 2018

Shantey walked side by side with her road manager Jasmine towards the stage in Palm Springs for an event she's booked for sponsored by American Express

Shantey walked side by side with her road manager Jasmine towards the stage in Palm Springs for an event she's booked for sponsored by American Express. All of the money she earns from what fans paid would go straight to a charity she's been heavily involved in, Children in Need. Since being off tour, she still has promo to do for her EP. She opens her water bottle and drinks some of it.

"You booked this?"

"Actually... Anissa had this booked beforehand." Jasmine informs, glancing at her and notices her side eye. "She's still your publicist, Shantey. It's what she do."

"Of course," she rolls her eyes.

"You and her should talk." Jasmine suggested.

"I'm not gonna talk about this before my performance. Did you confirm the documentary with Netflix?" Shantey asks, finally deciding to tell her story; no matter what's to come afterwards.

"I did. We meet with them to sign the paperwork–"

"And get that bread." Shantey adds. She had to choose between Amazon Prime, Hulu and Netflix. Netflix was offering the most, so it's whom she settled with.

Jasmine chuckles and says, "Yes, that too. We'll talk through the process of everything our first meeting. You have a name for your documentary?"

"Haven't thought of anything yet, but I plan to have it done by the meeting."

"Alright. Time to get out there and bless your fans."

Shantey nods and hands over her water bottle to Jasmine. She tucks it under her arm to help Shantey with her earpiece and microphone belt pack. She takes the microphone and walks out onto the white stage her band already is set up. Her fans notices her and screams immediately while recording her. A bright smile on her face as she waves to her fans.

"What up Palm Springs!" Shantey shouts into the microphone near her mouth.

Applause fills the outside area with the field full of people.