Recovery... Again: Part One

At this point, Izuku should change his school files to say his home address is "The nearest nurse's office or hospital."

He was lying in his hospital bed, his right arm wrapped up in white bandages. Luckily the doctors were able to fix him up pretty good, but they definitely still seemed worried about his arm. They ran some scans and said they would talk to him about it tomorrow. 

The hospital had been a complete train wreck since they made it there. The entirety of Class 1-B was hospitalized, but luckily about half of them had already woken up and we're given a clean bill of health. Many of 1-A were still in the hospital too. 

Momo wasn't hurt too badly, but she asked if she could stay overnight. Her room wasn't far from Izuku's. Tokoyami was mostly okay, just a little out of it. Everyone from the remedial classes was unscathed for the most part. Some of 1-A was still knocked out. And Bakugou…

Izuku didn't want to think about it.

(The Previous Night)

Everything was a blur as soon as Izuku realized Katsuki was gone. All he remembered was Aizawa showed up, and asked where Bakugou was. Everyone was silent. 

Once Shouta realized what had happened, he wrapped up Spinner to drag him back to camp, and escorted the teens back to the lodge without saying a word. The news of Katsuki's kidnapping obviously wasn't taken well. Apparently Ragdoll was also taken. No one had seen her since the beginning of the Test of Courage. Kirishima probably took Katsuki's kidnapping just as bad as Izuku did.  Izuku couldn't imagine having your best friend taken. 

Izuku saw Uraraka holding Jirou on the ground. He was happy that she was okay.

 Due to the isolation of the camp, it took awhile for any sort of fire rescue and ambulances to get there. Once the buildings were put out, a fireman walked out of the building holding what looked like a body covered by a blanket.

The fireman walked up to Aizawa, "I'm sorry, but she's gone." Aizawa shakily walked up to the fireman, and slowly removed the blanket to find…

The charred remains of his sleeping bag. 

Aizawa slowly took it into his arms, clutched it tightly, fell to his knees, and cried. 

Spinner and Mustard were being loaded into a police can, both in Quirk-Suppressant cuffs. Izuku heard laughter coming from the trees. He turned to see Muscular confined to a stretcher in cuffs as well. Many of his teeth were missing, and dried blood caked multiple areas of his body. Electrical burns and scar spread from his shoulder to his chest. 

As he was rolled by, Muscular made eye contact with Izuku and Momo. He smiled widely, "Hahahaha! You two! You two are great! I can't wait to fight you again someday." He laughed his way into his ambulance full of police, and drove off. 

Izuku's new power had busted open his bad arm again. When the paramedics saw his shredded cast and black, bleeding arm, they immediately loaded him into an ambulance first. Momo and Iida got in with him. Todoroki decided to go with Uraraka to make sure she and Jirou were alright.