51 - Bonus Chapter

This is after they get engaged, but before Namjoon moves in with her.

__________________________________________________________

"You know this is ridiculous right?"

"I think you're the one being ridiculous."

"Of course, I'm always the one wrong, its never you." He spat.

I took a step back, his breathing now escalated. "That isn't fair. You know that is not true."

"Well you could have fucking fooled me."

I'm not much of a crier. Ever since Jay did what he did, my body rejects the action entirely. But this was different. I wasn't just hurt, I was angry.

"Why are you being so difficult about this?"

"You are the one fighting it. Why can't Jin move into my house with Tae and I move in here with you. You're my fiancé, we should be living together."

"All I said was that I didn't want Jin to move out, I didn't say that I didn't want you to move in."

"You may as well have." He seethed. "You are sitting there telling me that you don't want to be with me without Jin coddling you. Without him here to protect you. What do you need protection from? It's me we are talking about."

"Jin doesn't coddle me, and I don't need protection. Quit being such an ass about this!" I yelled.

"I can be an ass if you can be a bitch." He spat.

The room went silent and I turned back around to look at him dead in the eye. He was conflicted. He was still angry, but I could tell he knew he fucked up by saying that.

Its not that I didn't want him to move in. I wanted him to move in. We spent every night together anyway, and since our brothers came back from Greece a month ago, they were also inseparable. It was just the idea of not being with my brother that scared me. I didn't want him to be gone like that.

Was I being unreasonable?

I could feel tears start to pool in my eyes, and as soon as Namjoon saw that, his expression softened and I could see the regret drawn on his face.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that."

"Right." I replied my voice thick. I turned away from him and started to walk toward the door when I felt Namjoon's arm wrap around me tightly.

"Please, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it, I'm just angry and hurt, and we have never fought before. I don't know how to handle this."

"Calling be a bitch is not a good start."

"I know, but calling me an ass isn't either."

There was a slight pause before I spoke. "Touché."

I felt him nuzzle his nose further into my neck and place a soft kiss on my skin there. "Baby, we need to talk about this without being angry."

"I know." I whispered pulling myself together.

Thankfully I didn't cry.

"I really am sorry. I didn't mean it."

"I know." I replied again.

"Can you please com to the bed and talk to me. Tell me why you are hesitating about everything?" He breathed kissing me again.

"Okay." I nodded.

He let me go but stayed right nest to me until I turned around. He planed a sweet soft kiss on my forehead and grabbed my hand leading me to the bed. He climbed up first, leaning his back against the headboard after propping some pillows up for comfort. He reached out to me, and I took hold of his hand as he pulled me up to his lap. I straddled his hips and sat back on his knees, holding both of his hands in front of me.