Veronica Lodge x (fem) Reader

For the past 10 minutes, Chuck has been trying to hit on you while you stared at him with a bored look on your face. You knew you were gay. You've known for the past 4 years but as fresh meat in Riverdale, not many people knew that.

Kevin, who was standing next you trying not to die laughing, knew you were gay the second you walked in the school doors. He compliments that he has a great gaydar when in reality, he caught you glancing at Cheryl Blossom's beautiful ass.

"So You, Me, and Pop's?" Chuck asks as you glance at Kevin, who's actually dying against your locker.

"Um, Chuck, is it? I'm sorry I'm just not interested." You shrug as Kevin lets out a snort, making you giggle a little.

"Oh Come on, Baby. One night with me, and you'll be interested!" You and Kev share a look. Should you let him entertain the thought that you could possible like him or tell him there's absolutely no way you could like him if you tried?

You were too nice and too gay to lead him on so you speak up, "Chuck. I'm gay. Like SUPER fucking gay." Kevin laughs. "Like I would rather date Cheryl or Veronica than you or any other guy."

Chuck pauses and the smile drops on his face. "You could have just said you weren't interested."

You roll your eyes and turn to kevin as Chuck walks away. "Why do all guys do that?"

He smiles down at you. "Cause they're all clueless idiots."

"So True."

It was lunch when you hear that Chuck told everyone that you're gay.

"He what?!" Your eyes narrow at the jock's table as You and Kevin pass.

"Yeah. I heard a few people talking about it and some even questioned me about it."

"I'm going to kill him. What if I wasn't comfortable with everyone knowing? Even though I am, doesn't give him the right to out me like that." You slam your tray down once you guys reach the table.

"So it's true then?" Archie raises his brow at your frown.

"How many people did he tell?" You let a growl out.

Betty touches your hand. "I'm not sure but he told Reggie and Cheryl and you know how they are with secrets."

You roll your eyes. "And to think, I actually thought she was hot."

Kevin puts his head down to hide his obvious laughs.

Everyone else just rolls their eyes.

"So, (Y/n), why didn't you tell us that you liked girls? We don't care that you do." Arch speaks up.

You shrug at the staring eyes. "I figured it was blinding obvious as I spend most of my time checking out half the girls here. Hell I sit and watch the vixens cheer. Did you think I actually enjoyed cheerleading? NOPE. I'm there for the pretty girls in short skirts." (This is so me)

Arch laughs and rolls his eyes. "Yep. How did we not know?"

Even though everyone knew now, you weren't about the tell them just exactly which girl you liked. Especially since the girl after your heart, happened to be one of your best friends.

Of course Kevin doesn't exactly know when to shut the hell up.

It was girl's night and you're sitting in Betty's room, reading through a boring fashion magazine as the others gossip.

"So... Do We know if (Y/n) has any crushes at Riverdale?" V grins your way and you try your hardest not to blush under her stare.

"Yes!" Kev squeals.

"I swear to god Keller. Say anything and I'll tell you know who about you know what." You growl. Of course he just rolls his eyes as you are the least intimidating person ever.

"Who?!" Betty grabs his arm and shakes him.

He just giggles out. "Veronica. You should have seen (y/n)'s face when she first saw you! I thought she was going to have a heart attack." His laughs get louder.

A blush rises up your neck as B and V squeals.

"Me?! That's so cute." and with that, She throws herself into your lap.

From that day on, You swear Ronnie has made your life a living hell.

In the mornings, She'd make sure you walked her to class and kissed your cheek when leaving your sight.

During class, she liked to partner up with you or ask for your help and bat her pretty eyes at you when she caught you looking at her.

image
Originally posted by mayahartt

Cheer practice gives you heart attacks, as she makes sure you are watching her and she'll shake her round ass a bit harder and gives you devilish grins. Especially when she did it the first time and you choked on your drink.

Whenever you guys went to Pop's, she would pull you to sit next to her and drag her manicured nails down your arm as she leans her head on your shoulder. The whole group watching as you tried not to blush.

If she wanted you to do something with or for her, she'd smile sweetly up at you and bat her eyes as she said "Pretty Please, Princess?". And you being the complete fool, would do it before she could finish her sentence but not without rolling your eyes and muttering, "You love this too much."

Of course then there was Cheryl's annual party.

You decided to dance with a cute girl who had been making eyes at you. You couldn't remember her name but she didn't mind you calling her sweetheart.

Glancing up from the cutie in front of you, You see Veronica talking to Kevin with her arms moving about.

The cutie wraps her arms around your neck and pulls you closer as you two dance to some pop song that Cheryl had playing.

You decide that one night trying to forget your growing feeling for your best friend wouldn't hurt anyone. She may have been teasing you but she never showed interest in you. You give the girl a smile as you wrap your arms around her moving frame.

It lasts a good two seconds before Kevin yells for Ronnie as she makes her way over to you, pissed.

She pulls your arms away from the cutie and grabs your face, kissing you hard on your lips.

V pulls away as everyone around us stares.

"You're mine." She says breathless and leans in for another one.

Credit: mrsjugheadjonesthethird.tumblr.com