2.16

Daniel smiled. Quite frankly, he wasn't expecting that Rose would go crazy just like that. For someone who has remained so strong for years, she finally cracked in the end with her vulgar videos being revealed to the whole world.

It was the easy way out for her. Rose should've spent a lifetime in jail for abuse, and much more. Daniel was sure that throughout Rose's life, she had done much worse than just this, he was definitely sure of that.

But, with her death, Rose was escaping a lifetime's worth of evil deeds. She indirectly forced a woman to her death, she threatened and forced a man to marry her, she abused a child that wasn't even hers, not to mention, she also tried to forcefully dig someone's heart out.

Daniel didn't care though. As long as Rose was gone away from this world, the world was a better place to live in. Now that Rose was gone, only Avian was left. After Avian is dealt with, then, he would begin pursuing Andy.

But first, he wanted to visit someone. Theo Stollin, Daniel wanted to help him and Andy understand each other's side, and leave behind no regrets, and mend the relationship that was close to broken.

Avian stood up at once, his eyes wide and panic filled him.

"What did you say?!" Avian stared at the man who looked up at him.

When Avian entered the underworld, he had heard about Crimson Nez too many times. It was a name widely feared within the underworld, a name that no one dared to mock, one that everyone feared.

No one dared to say this name recklessly, even the leaders of all the gangs within the underworld wouldn't have the courage to mock this name. Crimson Nez held so much within its hand, its power was destructive and too powerful. Their leader was inhumanly strong, he was a destructive power that could wipe out the whole underworld if he wished to.

By himself, he destroyed the underworld, leaving behind a trail of blood as he climbed his way up. He built Crimson Nez with only one hand.

No one knew his identity, no one knew anyone who was within Crimson Nez. All they knew was that Crimson Nez hid their tracks, and it was impossible to find out who was associated with the gang.

After Crimson Nez made a name for themselves, they disappeared from the underworld. It was around this time that Avian built Black Blaze.

Even though Avian hadn't experienced the destructive power of Crimson Nez, word alone was able to make him worried. Now, being told that Crimson Nez has made their appearance once more after close to two years, Avian was definitely worried.

"Boss, Crimson Nez, they have arrived at the base of the underworld tower. They announced that they want all gangs to meet there, or else, they were going to bring out their leader." The poor man was panting, his eyes filled with fear, and his face pale.

Avian bit his lips, his eyes worried. Yet, he knew that if he didn't go, Black Blaze, the gang that he had spent so much time to build, would be destroyed just like that.

"Get everyone to meet at the base tower."

Blaine was dressed in a black sweatshirt with a bright scarlet C on it. By his side, more than fifty men stood by him, their aura menacing and murderous.

His eyes turned to look at the mass amount of people in front of him. There were five major gangs within the underworld, two of them being Crimson Nez and Black Blaze. The other three were Vernal Death, Reverend, and Poison Mist.

"Only this much people, they look weak. Wouldn't you agree with me, Blaine?" A familiar voice echoed from behind Blaine.

Blaine's eyes turned to look at Jon. "You are here already? Did you finish your task?"