Lies

Shouting, screaming, insults and intimidation. All things Lena could see happening on top off the cliff beside her house. She watched as Kara and James had a shouting match over the obvious issue. She couldn't specifically hear what was going on but from what she could vaguely see, Kara mad getting MAD.

" Just leave." Kara demanded. " This is an invasion of privacy. "

" It's just my job Supergirl, jeez calm down." He had an obnoxious smirk on his face that showed that he was enjoying this. Thankfully though, he at least had the decency to not out Kara's identity to the frightened looking intern beside them.

" What about your job as a friend, huh?" Kara crossed her arms and switched the leg she ws putting her weight on. " We made a pact remember. I wouldn't interfere with your work if you didn't
invaded my personal life or risked my identity. Oh boy have you outdone yourself today Mr. Olsen." The blonde took a step closer to the taller man, staring dagger into his sinister eyes.

" Oh please. Think about it, it's buisness. And what's buisness built on?" James raised an eyebrow at Kara, who just shook her head waiting for a response. " Lies. It's all about the lies, tricks and scandals."

" So everything we've been through means nothing too you? I though we were friends."

The taller man pinched the bridge of his nose. " You are so naive." He turned around slightly then snapped back. "WE'RE NOT FRIENDS KARA. The world is not some perfect place where everything is good. This is what annoyed the hell out of me about Clark. Maybe Krypton was some utopia but I highly doubt that from the fact that they weren't even able to come together and save it. You know Kara, you wouldn't survive one second in the real world so why don't you get your head out of Krypton and come live on Earth for once. "

Kara's fists clenched tight.

" Miss Danvers?" The young intern squeaked. Kara just shot him a glare that made him shrink back down to the floor.

" Not. A. Word. " She instructed. Great, now she has to worry about a random intern knowing about her identity. He just vigorously nodded his head.

" Kar-" James started again.

" Leave!" She growled. She couldn't even look him in the eye.

" What?"

" I said go." Her jaw was clenched and she felt as if she was about to pierce her own skin with her nails.

" Make me." He spat as puffed out his shoulders and looked over Kara.

" Don't test me Olsen." She warned staring at the foor beneath them.

" Come on then Kara it's not like you of all people are going to fight me though." He scoffed." Little miss perfect always has to be the 'bigger' person."

Her head snapped back to face the figure in front of her. She stared directly into the cold dark eyes of the man. Her eyes were red, glowing red actually, as she intimidated him with the possiblity of heatvision. " I said DON'T FUCKING TEST ME." She shouted using her deep voice.

James took a step back whilst raising his hands to about chest night. " Jeez ok, ok, take it easy." He adjusted the strap of his camera on his shoulder. "We'll go, we'll go." He started to move to walk away but Kara stopped him.

" Oh and one last thing." She snapped the strap of the camera as she ripped the device away from James's possession. She felt the weight of it before throwing it with all her might off the cliff into the water below. It took a few seconds for it to hit the sea as she did use quite a bit of force so threw it quite far.

" That's my girl." Lena thought as she smiled in glee at what she had just witnessed.

Kara looked back at James to see his reaction but seemed unfazed by the sudden event. " What? Why aren't you shouting in fury or running away in tears."