Chapter 16

Michael slumped on his bed and released a big relieved sigh.

The whole time that he was in the presence of the Ignitius family, he had to force himself to not run to the hills every time any of them opened their mouths to say anything.

But thankfully, it was now over and he could finally settle and start planning.

The main problem to solve was the misunderstanding and communication between the Demon King and his citizens and army.

The reason that the Demon King in the book lost was because the relationship between him and the army was in tatters.

So first, Michael searched his memories for the complete number and ranking in the Demon army.

At the top of the hierarchy is the Demon King and below him is the 4 Demon Dukes.

The Fire Duke
Adeus Vukan Ignitius

The Water Duke
Cier Caspian Aquarius

The Earth Duke
Edgar Tellus Terra

The Space Duke
Alec the Fallen

The Demon Kingdom is separated into 5 parts:

The capital [Cordis] where the Demon Castle is located.

Also known as the 4th largest part of the Demon Kingdom. The main attraction in this place is the Demon place and the surrounding are important buildings that are dedicated to maintaining the power and influence of the Demon King. Unlike the Nobles of the Human kin who stick together in one place, the Noble like Beings in the Demon Realm tend to avoid each other so the ones on the capital are most likely only commoners or monsters with only small amount of powers living in villages.

The [Ardeo] where the fire Duke rules,

Is a land with very hot temperature. It is mostly made plains so there is a lot of land within this area, branding it the 2nd largest area of the Demon Realm. This place has summer all year round with the flora population only at a minimum. Most of the citizens here are soldiers under the command of the Fire Duke. This land is known of its orange soil and the lively streets.

The [Terrosus] where the earth Duke rules,

Is a place that is mostly composed of valleys, mountains and a little bit of plains. The soil within this place is rich, most of the needed products such minerals, wood, vegetation and such come from thus place. There are areas within the Terrosus that are deserts but only a few, the rest are flush with greenery. This place is also the 3rd largest area.

The [Altantia] where the water Duke rules,

Is located underwater, underneath the ocean of the Demon Realm, a place alike to Atlantis. But with Japanese and Chinese appearance mixed. It is the largest area within the Demon Realm and the hardest to enter, all of the citizens of this place have the ability to breath underwater. This place is also tagged as taged one of the most beautiful places within the Demon Realm.

The [Spatium] where the space Duke rules,

This place is the smallest area and the most mysterious of all. It is a big floating island that is inhabited by winged monsters and is the one with the least amount of population too.

This places are what made up the 40% of the Demon Realm. The other 60% are forest, valleys, mountains, waters, etc.

Then comes the 7 Commanders, better known as the 7 sins.

The 7 sins are demons who solely rely on their powers to attain their ranks, unlike the Dukes who had their titles passed down to them by their parents.

So the 7 sins are stronger than the Dukes when it comes to magical and physical powers but when it come to influential and political powers, the Dukes win.

The 7 sins are one of the greatest mysteries of the Demon Realm and were said that the only one to know their identities is the Demon King.

Then the research or intelligence section of the Demon Realm comes in.

The only detail that the novel said concerning this group waa that they existed and nothing more.

The Research Section was divided into 4 groups. Each section dedicated to researching magic and how to recreate it to weapons.

The whole section was shrouded in mystery and even Michael who had the Demon King's memory, didn't know much about them.

For the remaining fire power of the Demon Army, it is known that each Duke has an army of demons under their orders. The characteristics of each army soldiers depends on the Duke they serve under. For example, the soldiers under the Fire Duke specializes on fire magic and have fire-like physic while soldiers under the Earth Duke specialized in earth magic with most of them having characteristics of golems.

Michael also checked the date to see if the protagonist was already born and luckily for him, he still wasn't born. When the protagonist was born, the war between the humans and demons has already been going on for 2 years. And last Michael checked the war still hasn't started, so he still had time.

Contemplating this informations, Michael felt another headache coming. Sighing massaged his head and leaned on the wall.

He felt exhaustion seeped through his body and before Michael knew it, he was already asleep again.

Bellum venturus est, utrum velis an non est ita.