A New World

Steve POV
It was finally over, we finally defeat Thanos but at a cost. We lost a good man's life, he was a good friend, a teammate, he was family.

Tony left us a will, he gave me the war machine armor, I think it was payback for when I did that bet from not wearing armor for a year. Thor also gave me his hammer since he didn't need it anymore.

Tony made the armor for me like his armor we wore before he passed. Doctor Strange also repaired my shield. I keep all my weapons with me just to be safe. And everyone thought it would be wise for me to watch the infinity gauntlet with all the infinity stones.

I was at a local library find a good book for me. I found a book called The four cardinal heroes. I then asked the librarian if I can check it out. She then said I could keep it for free for what I have done for this world.

When I got home I started to read the book. I then saw that the book was incomplete, so I got a pen and wrote my life as the first avenger. Suddenly a type of portal speared underneath me.

Before I was summoned in the portal, I grabbed all of my gear on me. All the sudden I started falling and then I woke up. Then a person said, "please legendary heroes help us".