🌻Chapter 02🌻

Midoriya's residence,
Nighttime...

Third Person's POV

"My father will take care of the gangster who harassed you. So for the time being, you can stay here, Setsuno-san." Izuku gladly offered with open heart, showing to him a luxurious traditional bedroom to the blonde. Toya gulped down his saliva, eyeing the room carefully.

"Um... Isn't this room too big for me...?" He asked, unsure whether to accept the offer or not.

"Huh? But this is the size of my room." Izuku innocently exclaimed, tilting her head. Toya felt his self-confidence dropped to zero percent.

'This is the size of my small apartment. Dang, this girl's father is rich.' He thought.

"...o...okay." was the only word that left his mouth since he didn't know what to say anymore. Izuku just hummed and was about to leave Toya's temporary room when the male gripped her wrist gently, stopping her action. The woman slightly gasped at the sudden physical contact.

"C-can you stay with me for a little bit? I... I need some company..." Toya demanded, lowering his voice since he felt shy to say it out loud.

Izuku chuckled heartily before proceeding to sit on the floor. "Sure, I don't mind! I also want to get to know you better!" She retorted happily, eyes closing.

Toya fidgetly sat in front of Izuku, his front body facing her. His legs criss-crossed, his eyes locked on the young female, studying her figure and appearance.

Toya silently admitted-- she was beautiful. Her big,round emerald eyes, the adorable freckles, the shy smile tugging on her pretty face, her long, curly dark green hair... Everything about her is...perfect.

Toya felt his face slowly warming up. He averted his small irises from her face. 'That is very impolite of me to stare at her! She must have a different view of me now...' His anxiety suddenly kicked in again
There was a long moment of silence between them.

Izuku, who was watching the man for the whole time, started to get extremely worried at the drastic change in his behavior. She instinctively approached him closer. "Setsuno-san? Are you alright? Your face is red..." She uttered in obvious concern.

Blushing at the closeness, Toya looked up to the wooden ceiling. "I-I'm fine... Just feel a little cold--"

"I will get lots of blankets for you then!" Izuku cut his sentence off, immediately stood up from her current position and dashed out of the room like wind. Toya's eyes twitched in disbelief.

This girl is seriously kind and helpful.

As he waited for Izuku to come back, Toya spaced out, thinking of many things. But then, Hisashi's words echoed in his mind.

"And now you brought back a new boyfriend into my face! "

"She has a boyfriend before...?" The blonde male uttered to himself in curiousity. "Young lady just ended her relationship with her ex-lover a few months ago." A man suddenly spoke up, startling the younger male. Toya turned to the door, only to see an adult man with brown hair, wearing a black face mask.

"S-she ended it...? Why...?" Toya asked, getting more interested in her past story now. The man -- Hisashi's most trusted underling -- shrugged his broad shoulders. "I can't tell you. You are just an outsider." He said in dark tone.

Toya could hear the distaste in his deep voice. The man's lidded-eyes stared down at him for a long time. A low huff left his mouth.

He was about to speak up again when a cheery voice startled them. "I brought the blanket, Setsuno-san!" Izuku appeared with load of blanket in her arms. Happy blushes tinted her face as she smiled widely.