t w e n t y t w o

Melissa's POV

Enjoying the sensual sensations of James kissing on me, he paused to take off his jacket and unbutton his shirt

Enjoying the sensual sensations of James kissing on me, he paused to take off his jacket and unbutton his shirt. I chuckled, "Baby I told you that we don't have to do this. I don't think the baby can take it. He gave me hell the last time you snatched my ass up" I said laughing as he took off his shirt. "I won't bother him, I promise" James said as he kissed me. I watched as he picked me up and took me to the bedroom then laid me across the bed. James lifted my oversized tee and pulled my panties to the side.

"James..." I said anxiously. "Just relax" He said kneeling at the edge of the bed placing kisses on my thighs. I rolled my eyes, "Ten minutes" I said. James smirked at me, "Yeah, whatever" he said biting my thigh causing me to throw myself back on the bed. "Let me take care of you" he said before spreading my thighs and pleasuring my inner folds. What was supposed to be 10 minutes, turned into what felt like an eternity of James pleasuring me. Reaching my peak, I shook uncontrollably and held onto his wrists as he continued to lick my pearl to oblivion.

"What's so hard about letting me do all the work?" he asked sitting up on the bed licking his lips. He hovered over me and brushed my hair out of my eyes and watched as my chest rose at a steadier pace. I smiled and grabbed his hand, kissing it. "I think we should go to bed now" I teased. "Let me take a shower first" he insisted. I got under the covers while he got in the shower.

As much as I wanted to take in this intimate moment with James, I couldn't help but feel betrayed. How dare he doubt that this child is his and come back to me and eat my box like I'm supposed to be okay with this. I sat up in bed and leaned over to grab my phone from my nightstand. I unlocked my phone and opened my photos to find old pictures of Dre and I. I bit my lip at some of the personal photos we took (prior to my growing baby bump). Looking back at these photos, it made me think of some of our most intimate moments, but I can't forget how much he wanted to be there for me. I can't lie, Dre was right, James only does stuff to benefit himself whenever he feels necessary.

I heard the shower water turn off and closed my photos and locked my phone then set it back on the nightstand. The bathroom door turned, and James walked into my bedroom with a towel around his waist. "Miss me?" He questioned as he dried himself off. I nodded my head in agreement. "Sooo...you got your test results?" I asked rolling my eyes. James chuckled and looked down, "Baby, I said I was sorry okay?" He said touching my stomach. I slapped his hand, "That wasn't necessary at all James. How the fuck could you humiliate me like that in front of Dr. Wilson? Better yet, in front of our unborn child!" I asked raising up from the bed pushing him in the chest.

"Baby, can we talk about this in the morning?" he asked. "No! How dare you feel the need eat my pussy and then think that everything is okay James?! You really think I'm that naïve?! Yes, you fooled me with Naomi, but this? It's inexcusable" I yelled at him.

James took his towel and dropped it in the closet hamper and got in bed next to me. "Melissa, I said I was sorry. I promised I would make it up to you. Dammit I love you!" He explained. I shook my head, "You've got a lot of nerve James. I swear if I wasn't pregnant, I'd fuck you up" I said hitting him in his chest. "Mel, chill out " He said putting his arms up to guard my hits. "You've put me through so much shit! I swear Dre wouldn't have done this!" I let out in anger.