Forty Seven

The serenity of the forest was filled with loud and rushed steps coming from the two souls who are running towards the direction of a huge cliff.

The sound of leaves crushing with each step became audible, mixing with the chirping of the birds.

A huge black wolf is running ahead of a white one, seemingly having a competition.

Their furs swayed with the wind from their rushed movement, both not wanting to lose to the other.

Let's see if you can catch me.

The alpha fasten his pace, leaving the omega trailing behind, a few meters away.

Try me.

The omega did the same, lunging with all his might until he's running on the alpha's side.

The two kept on running in full speed, ducking and straying away from the huge trees blocking their way.

The omega knew there's no way he would win the race by being fair, so he thought of an idea. He ran straight to the alpha who's oblivious of what he's about to do.

He surprised him, hovering on top of him as the impact made the two of them roll on the ground.

Fuck!

On instinct, the alpha lets himself fall on the ground, protecting his omega. He took all the impact as his omega hovers on top of him.

What the fuck, Tae!

The alpha growled, feeling angry rather than hurt. He's angry because Taehyung could have hurt himself from what he did.

The mischievous omega nuzzled his snout against the alpha's charcoal black fur, licking him around his neck. He heard the alpha growl, this time from feeling a tingling sensation from what his omega is doing to him.

What are you trying to do, little lamb.

The omega did not answer as he continued to lick and nuzzle the alpha. They've been talking through their link, one of the things the omega has learned to do ever since he changed into a werewolf.

It has been a week since Taehyung woke up as an omega, and he's been adjusting to the demands of his body.

Jungkook is his personal trainer. He patiently taught him how to transform to his wolf form in a snap.

Taehyung felt euphoric.

Everytime his feet touches the ground and the wind gushes over his face, he could feel his body burning with excitement.

They have been roaming around the forest for the past few days, letting Taehyung experience the life of a werewolf.

And so far, he's enjoying every moment of it.

I think I'm in heat.

Taehyung said seductively as he keeps on rubbing himself to the alpha. The latter grunted, feeling his body responding.

The omega smirked internally. He knows Jungkook had been suppressing himself for the past week, letting him be accustomed first to being an omega. He did not touch him nor force himself into him.

And Taehyung knows how hard it is for Jungkook to fight his sexual urges.

Well, they haven't made love to each other for so long, and Taehyung knows it's torture for the alpha.

Kookie ~

Taehyung called out seductively.

I want you to fuck me now, Kookie ~