chapter 34

MARIYA POV

I feel so exhausted I didn't know being pregnant would make you feel so tired, I had to go to the bathroom every minute to pee, headaches now and then, my damn nipples hurt ughhh. I'm just happy that the vomiting and nausea isn't that bad. "Mama" Melia called, I looked over at the baby monitor and sighed. She started to cry and I quickly got up and walked down the hall to their nursery. I walked inside and saw melia standing in the crib while holding on to the bars. "Mama" she cried and I walked over to her and picked her up.

"What's wrong baby?" I cooed as she buried her head into the crook of my neck. She continued crying and I tried calming her down. Left the room and went into ours I sat down on the bed then laid her down. "What's wrong with my little baby?" I asked and she kept on crying. I looked over at Lorenzo who was still sleeping. I envy him so much. I bet he's enjoying his sleep. I placed my hand on Melia's forehead and she felt a little warm.

"Tu- tubby" she sniffed. She placed her hand on her tummy and I wondered why.

"What's wrong with your tubby?" I asked and she started to cry again. I sighed then began rubbing her tummy and she quiet down a little. "Tubby hwrt" she said and my face saddened, I pouted then continued rubbing her tubby I mean tummy.

"Your tummy is hurting oh my poor baby" I cooed then lift her towards my chest while gently rubbing her back. What did she eat, I knew I gave her something healthy before she left.

"Mommy" Mia called while softly knocking on the door. I laid Melia down then stood up and opened the door. Mia stood there with her blanket in her arms and tears in her eyes. "Mommy" she began to cry, I picked her up then closed the door. I walked over to the bed and sat down.

"What's wrong with you guys today are you scared of something" I asked and she shook her head "are you sick?" I asked and she nodded. "Tummy hurt" she sniffed and I wondered if it was something that I gave them or that witch Emma. "Ice cream making my tummy hurt" she said and I knitted my eyebrow together.

"What! She only gave you a cone how could your tummy hurt?" I asked. Melia began crying even louder and Lorenzo woke up. He yawned then rubbed his eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked and she crawled into his arms. "Tubby dada" she cried while touching her tummy.

"She gave us a tub of ice cream and lots of candy" Mia said and my eyes widen. I was angry at this point I wanted to rip her fucking tongue out. She lied to me about giving the girls a small amount of ice cream.

"Why didn't you tell her that mommy said that you shouldn't eat a lot of ice cream?" I asked as she wiped the tears away. "She said it was okay and you are not there" she sniffed. I looked over at Lorenzo and he was angry but not as angry as me. "Okay just go to grandma and tell her that your tummy hurts okay" Mia nodded, I placed melia down on the floor and told Mia to hold her hand "go ahead" I whispered. When they left I turned towards Lorenzo then fold my arms up to chest.

"I told you that you shouldn't have let my kids go with her, well just look at that their tummies are hurting!" I shouted, I was angry with him. He run his hand through his hair and he sighed.

"You better not let that fucking bitch step into this house or I'm going beat the shit out of her!" I left the room and went downstairs to the kitchen. Serena was giving the girls their medicine. She looked up at me and gave me a small smile.

"Is everything ok" she asked and I shook my head. "Is this about Emma" she asked and I nodded.

"I don't like her she's not a good person if only Lorenzo would see but he's acting like an idiot. I don't think she wants a chance to be with the kids, she wants something eles" I whispered and she nodded. "Does your tummy feels a little better now?" I asked and Mia nodded. I picked up melia and started rubbing her tummy and she smiled.