Ch. 50 : Relieving

"I won't ever lose daddy!"

I giggle but turn towards Y/N, to cup her chin and kiss her lips. "I love you," I smile but give a little glance to her shiny eyes before purposely passing over her body to leave the bed in my underwear. "Don't you want to take a shower with me baby?" I turn around to peek at her, attempting something that might fail.

She agrees with a large beam and hurries to follow me, so I take her little hand and walk in the bathroom as if we were two teenagers about to do something forbidden.

As soon as we're in, I turn towards her and take her clothes off. "This might lead to shower sex honey, I cannot assure you that I will be able to hold back from trying to make a baby again," I throw her shorts on the ground and give the same end to her panties and top. "Don't scream like last night, okay?" she teases me about something that isn't even true, but not appreciating this disrespect, I spank her hard enough to make her regret it, before taking her to the shower. "I did not scream, alright girl?"

"Yes you did my baby whiny boy," she covers my neck with adorable kisses, shivering me to the bone as I'm now forced to put her down on the ground. "What you call a 'scream' was just a little tiny sound that left me a bit more loudly than my breathing. Stop emphasizing..." I pretend to not be affected by what I cannot admit to be true.

"You whined in my ear and made me come, don't you like to know that?" she pulls on the weak strings, knowing how to get me easily. I smile but turn the faucet, for the shower rain to drip down on us while I'm not letting go of her.  "Maybe I did moan loudly without willing to..." I lick my lips but look down at her. "Yes you did, and I liked how needy and so out of control you sounded."

•••

⚠️MATURE CONTENT STARTS HERE.

"Daddy! When are you coming?!" Kiran knocks on the door at a wrong moment, obligating me to keep my voice down and stop what I'm doing. I keep a strong hold around Y/N's waist and one of her thighs, pressing her body against the glass of the walk-in shower as we're both out of breath. "D—Daddy's coming sweetheart...!" the strain weakens the lilt of my voice after all the stamina I used for a longer time than planned. Y/N grins at the sound of what I said, her wet skin and hair stirring my mind up as I'm still feeling wild inside.

"When?!" our little baby boy doesn't go away yet, not knowing what's happening behind the door in front of which he's standing. "In short minutes baby..." I lose my breath at the effort I'm doing just to speak out but heave Y/N up in a quick manner, to keep her still the best I can against the hard structure. "Daddy just need some minutes to be ready..."

"Okay but hurry! Please!" he still remains all cute but the reverberations of his steps tapping against the parquet floor as he's running away allow me to get back to what I was doing, my hips thrust forth inside of her to catch her off guard but hear a whine hurling out of her mouth, making it impossible for me to not smirk.

Loving to be provoking this to her, I grip her side with my hand as my arm is holding her firmly, to lift her up to a low level but then drop her back in her previous position to slam into her, and make her back hit the glass, for her voice to let a strong whimper out when she was grinning at me some seconds ago. Her shaky arms and legs cling onto me, my body feeling numb degree by degree. "You deserve it to be so rough again..." I rasp but bite my lips, my long wet hair sticking to my skin and hers as we're just making one.

"I love it when you're going roughly, you know it," she speaks in my ear, her teeth grazing my ear as she cannot hold her smile back. "I know you're a bad girl," I kiss her neck but pull out, to put her down on the ground but keep a grip onto her hips at the feeling of her body trembling and hands grabbing my biceps.