𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠, 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

𝙺𝚎𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛

"Get yo fucking phone." I mumbled turning to the opposite side of the bed.

"You get it, damn. You right there." He said in a low deep voice.

Why I got a damn heartbeat where my pussc supposed to be? Nigga ain't say shit but 7 words.

I slick rolled my eyes moving my hand around the bed trying to feel for his phone.

"Ain't that some shit." I thought seeing some bitch named '🐀' blowing up his phone.

(4) 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 🐀

🐀:
𝖣𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒...
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 11:23 𝗮𝗺
🐀:
𝖢𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗋 😩
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 11:23 𝗮𝗺

"Yo rat blowing up yo shit." I said dropping the phone on his cheek.

"Gir- who?" He mumbled not even reacting to the phone dropping on his face.

"Yo fucking rat."

"Rat- oh. Man fuck dat bitch. Ian had a conversation with that bitch since Earth." He muttered with his eyes still closed.

His phone went off making me pick it up again.

𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐚 🐀:
𝖫et me show you how I wanted to do you yesterday. 💦
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 11:26 𝗮𝗺

Yesterday?

"Well apparently you talked to ole girl yesterday." I said dropping the phone back on his face, only this time I got out the bed.

"Fuck you going?" He asked sitting up to look at me.

"Somewhere." I said walking towards the bathroom so I can brush my teeth.

"I'll burn you and dat nigga if he ain't already burned." I heard him say making roll my eyes and grab a spare toothbrush.

The hell he get a nigga from?

"Open dis damn door." He said wiggling the knob. "Real talk, I'll shoot this bitch down."

I sucked my teeth opening the door.

"Fuck you leaving for?"

I ignored him, continuing to brush my teeth.

"Gir- I'll beat yo ass. Speak back." He said turning off the water.

"Cool off you." I mumbled turning the water back on.

"Fuck you talmin bout? Ain't no damn cool off shit." He mugged through the mirror making me scrunch up my face.

"You telling that to the wrong muh'fucka."