~8~

(Jimin's POV)

Wow...

This place smells so nice...

Jimin listens to the soft tapping of his shoes on the obvious wooden floors as Y/N leads him into the restaurant, her fingers tenderly grasping the sleeve of his jacket.

Her hands are dainty...

She called my eyes pretty...and even got me glasses that way she can see them...

I wonder if I look handsome..

I wish I could see her...

"Jimin?"

"Y-Yes?!"

Jimin swallows hard and carefully turns in his chair towards the sound of Y/N's sweet voice, her tone snapping him out of his trance.

"Do you like traditional ramen?"

"Um...I've never had restaurant ramen. Do they make the kind in Styrofoam cups?"

Jimin's cheeks burn with heat when he hears Y/N giggle softly, the button of her jacket tapping the table.

"No silly. This is gourmet ramen. What kind do you get in the cups?"

"Spicy chicken.."

"Oh! They have a spicy chicken on the menu. Do you want that?"

"What's your favorite kind?"

"Ah...I just get the traditional with extra noodles."

"I'll have that."

Okay Jimin now smile.

You can do it.

Jimin leans his head up and gives Y/N the best smile he can muster, her hand reaching over and grabbing his menu.

"Alright then. We'll both eat the same noodles while both wearing denim jackets."

So we are matching.

How cool...

Jimin feels his chest bloom with warmth as he carefully rests his hands on his legs, his boot tapping off the slick wooden floor.

I finally have someone else to talk to.

This is so much fun.

"By the time we get our noodles we may have to eat quickly...class starts at 2:30."

"Ah yes..."

My first day with Y/N will be over then...

I can't wait to tell Jungkookie about it.

·············

(Y/N's POV)

"Here are your noodles."

You look up and give the waiter a small bow before sliding Jimin's bowl in front of him, the snap of your chopsticks making him raise his head up.

"Do you need help with your chopsticks?"

Jimin's cheeks turn a light shade of pink as he nods and picks up the paper bag holding the chopsticks inside.

"Yeah...sorry.."

"No it's okay. My mom sometimes needs help because she gets weak."

Quietly, you stand up and move over to Jimin's side as you snap the chopsticks in half and tenderly grab his hand, his warm fruity cologne drifting up to your senses.