Meeting the Parents

I got sick again and well, I still am but I can't sleep.

So, I finished this chapter up. Beware, it's long. I'm really sorry about it but right now, I don't feel like shrinking it down and stuff lol.

Now, a little context.

(D/N) - Dad's name

(M/N) - Mom's name

Then there's the M/R which is you, the wonderful readers 😊.

Now, enjoy this three in the morning update.

~~~

Offenderman-

Your parents wanted to meet your boyfriend and well, you two kinda slept in.

"Ready! You?" Offender shouted, picking his hat up from the floor and waited at your front door. "Yep!" You met him at the door and slipped on your shoes.

After what felt like a slow drive, you were at your parents house. You guys knocked and while you waited, Offender fixed your bedhead and you tried to fix his. Then glanced at each others' necks.

"Hickies." You both said.

Then the door opened to show your mom. "M/R! You're late!" She scolded making you laugh sheepishly and rub your neck. "Sorry, we slept in. Long night."

Second she glanced at your neck, you knew she knew. "I can see that. Come in, you two. I just got done making lunch."

You walked in with Offender behind you. "I'm sorry, mom. I didn't think we would ignore our alarms."

Your mom giggled. "As long as you guys came, I don't care."

"Looks like you two had fun last night."

You glanced on the couch to see your dad turning off the tv and getting up. "Hey, dad."

(D/N) looked at Offender with narrowed eyes before humming. "(D/N)." He held his hand out.

"Offenderman." Offender said, shaking his hand. Your dad tilted his head. "Odd name choice."

"Parents can be mean sometimes." Offender said making you snort. "Tell me about it."

(M/N) poked your back making you yelp and stand up straight. "Are you saying we're mean?"

You smiled sheepishly while Offender chuckled. "No, I'm just saying that some parents are and some aren't, right? Smexy?"

Offender nodded with a small laugh. "Sure."

(M/N) hummed before moving her finger. "You need to stand up straight." Then went into the kitchen while your dad snickered.

Offender did give a more reasonable lie about his name. Everything went good with flying colors.

Hoodie-

(I fucking forgot Hoodie 😂. I'm so sorry lol.)

You glanced at Hoodie and your dad, both of them making small talk while your mom was catching up with you. Then said something about 'having a good feeling' about your boyfriend.

"Can I call you Brian or is it Hoodie?" (D/N) asked making Hoodie hum quietly. "Either is okay." He said, continuing to wash dishes. "So, Brian, what do you do for a living?"

He was quiet before shrugging. "I work for someone and they tell me what to do, good or bad. They pay well so I don't mind the work."