7.

Dave.

It had been a few months since I seen or heard from Heather, but that didn't mean I wasn't looking for her. It's like she dropped off the face of the earth, and today was the day that I quit playing the cat and mouse game wit this hoe. Baby got out the hospital about 2 months ago, and I had him laying low cause shit was just now hitting the fan. Ghost and I found her nigga King, and I have to say he tried to hold that title of being a ride or die. That is until I put a bullet in between his eyes, we took a picture of it off his phone and sent it to Heather, I told that bitch her mama was next if she didn't show her face within the next 24 hours. Ryan had recently got a job and this fashion boutique a few blocks from her new apartment. I picked her up and dropped her off and I didnt mind, cause we have gotten a lot closer the last couple of months. But I kept our outings to a minimum due to the shit that was going on, and I didn't wanna drag her in the middle of some shit she didn't know about. Brooke's still dealing with Ghost's crazy ass. I moved my grandma out of state cause these niggas had gotten info on where she lived and I wasnt going for none of that shit, I refused to lose her to my shit.
I kept my cool cause I wasn't tryna have the feds getting suspicious of any drug activity so I spent most of my days in the office, Monica hired a new assistant but this time it was a nigga. Well he wasn't actually a nigga but he did a damn good job. I was chilling at the crib today until Ry texted me letting me know she was ready. It was a little after 4 when she called and I drug myself out the bed, I was honestly mentally and physically exhausted, I couldnt remember the last time I had a good nights sleep. It was hard to sleep wit all the shit thats been going on. I locked up the house and headed towards my car, after getting in and starting the engine I started the journey to her job.
When I pulled up in front of the store I sent her a text letting her know I was outside.

Me: I'm outside lil girl. -4:13pm

Ryan💜: nigga I'm coming. I gotta lock up today. -4:14pm

About 5 minutes later she made her way outside and judging by the look on her face she was just as tired as I was.
She got in the car and sighed,"I'm so tired, I need to be on island."
I laughed at her being dramatic and we left, before I dropped her off she asked if we could stop and get something to eat.
We both decided on Popeyes, I went through the drive thru and we ordered what we wanted. I parked and we sat in a comfortable silence as we ate.
"How was work?" I asked as she took a bite of her biscuit.
"Tiring, I helped like 20 people decide on if they wanted to buy the outfit or pair of shoes. How was work for you?" she asked looking at me.
"I worked from home today but other than that it's been a chill day. You want me to come over or nah?"
"You can, but I'm gonna take a nap if that's cool with you?" she said stealing a fry from my box.
"Yeah that's cool, cause I was tryna take a nap anyways." I laughed.
"You give a nigga a couple conversations and he think he can come sleep at your house, boooy I tell you." she said laughing as I mushed her head.
"You know you fuck wit me heavy don't even do allat." I said taking a bite of chicken.
"I mean I guess you're cool, you got a big ass head but I can live with that." she said shrugging taking a bite of her food.
We ate in a comfortable silence before heading in the direction of her house.
She scrolled on her phone the whole way, Ghost had told me about some nigga she was fooling wit and I kinda felt a way about it. I didn't say anything to her cause we were just friends. I hadn't met him yet cause I assume they were just figuring shit out but what I do know is she bet not be fucking him. I just might kill Ryan, that sounds crazy but when I met her I was interested in pursuing her. But after we kissed we never spoke on it let alone made any moves on each other. I mean yeah we flirted from time to time but we never done anything sexual. When we made it to her place, we got out and made our way to the front door. She unlocked it and we walked in kicking our shoes off at the door.
"I'm about to take a shower so as always make yourself at home." she chuckled going up the stairs.
I made my way to her room cause every time I stayed over we slept in her room. She had a spare bedroom but it wasn't fixed up. She went in the bathroom connected to her room and I sat on the bed. She let me smoke in the house so I sparked up a pre rolled blunt I left in the ash tray by the bed.
She was in the bathroom for almost an hour before she came out, she had on a crop top and some spandex shorts. You could tell she ain't have no bra on cause her nipples were hard.
I was laid across her bed damn near passed out, she tapped my leg and told me to scoot over. I grabbed the pair of basketball shorts I left a few weeks ago out the closet and stripped out of my jeans. She hasn't seen what I was working wit so I decided to put the shorts on in the closet. When I came out she was laid out on her stomach, wit her arms under her head.
She looked so peaceful, mainly cause she wasn't talking shit.
"Stop staring Dave." she said wit her eyes closed.
"What? I can't look at my friend? Woww Ry I thought we was better than that." I joked laying down beside her.
She threw her leg across me and I put my arm around her. We typically laid like this when I came over. And before I knew it she was out like a light.