18. Butterfly

Hey there! Sorry for not writing in an eternity!! I know I already changed the name of this story but I decided the present title suits better. I gave it a lot of thought and concluded that "Park Jimin" is better than anything as a title. I hope you accept the change and this will remain as the final title...

Also this book has come to an end as you can already see. Just a few chapters and it will be done. I will try to actively write the remaining chapters and finish this book for good. I thank you for keeping with my irregular postings. I'm sorry for that.

Now we will slide off into he new chapter

Now we will slide off into he new chapter. As usual please leave your thoughts below.

Have you all ever wondered what it is like to be a butterfly? The answer I get the most is "It would be beautiful!" Honestly?

I don't know...

I don't really know if it's really beautiful to be butterfly. Beauty doesn't really define your outer skin. You can be the prettiest being on the earth and can still be a psycho inside.

The mask

We all cover our true selfs with masks. We only produce what we want others to see in us or see us in the way we want others to see us.

Ah coming back to the butterflies, how does it feel like when someone is constantly trying to snatch your wings? When someone is constantly trying to get hold of you because they can look your pretty wings all day?

It's creepy.

Tiering.

Fucking annoying...

They look pretty but they don't want to be get hold of.

How does it feel when someone pinned your hands behind your back and whispered that you are pretty in your ear?

Your body shuddered at the last words. That sounded creepy. Camp fires are always fun except when there are topics that could turn your insides out and creep the shit out of you.

One of your camp mates happened to be talking about the mask humans wear to hide their true selfs. Yes, we all wear masks. Some are good. Some are bad. Some are dangerous, brutal and disgusting.

"What are you trying to say Hoseok?" you asked. Because the things he has been saying are making you uncomfortable. But you asked because he talked about butterflies and masks and they are two different topics. Atleast you thought.

"What I'm trying to say?"

"Yes, you are talking about two different topics here. Butterflies and masks. It's, it's confusing," you said and someone in the human circle around the fire let out 'I agree' sound.

"Why do you think they are two different topics?" he asked, his forehead creased. You stared at him blankly.

"See, the amount of women abductions have gone beyond control. They are being abducted for pure pleasure. The butterfly implies both the victim and the abductor here. Butterfly with beautiful wings is the victim and the butterfly with the other set of beautiful wings the abductor. The difference is that the abductor has a mask to hide his true self"