Cheater (Tom Holland)

(Sorry, this one is quite short compared to the others)

Tom's P.O.V

"Hey, guys, so I am currently in London, on my way to surprise my beautiful girlfriend, Y/N, at her uni dorm at UCL." Tom smiled into the camera, livestreaming on Instagram as he walked down the street.

"Y/N doesn't know that I'm here, as far as she's aware, I still have another week of filming the new Spiderman movie before I can come and see her, so I'm going to surprise her with this. By the way, Spiderman is going to be amazing, so check it out when it comes out, yes I just did a shameless self-promotion." He chuckled, looking down slightly and letting his hazel curls flop over his face.

"Ah, here we are. This is Y/N's apartment block, so here we go." He smiled into the camera, still filming himself as he headed into the building and up the stairs. He got out the key that Y/N had given him when she first moved in and let himself into her dorm room. His eyebrows furrowed as he walked in to see an empty room.

"See...the one issue with this being a surprise...is that I couldn't tell Y/N to be here for a certain time so that I could meet her." He chuckled, though feeling slightly uneasy as he knew Y/N's schedule, and he knew that more often than not, she was here at this time.

"Alright, since this hasn't exactly gone to plan, I'm going to say bye for now, and I'll update you guys on what happens when it does-." Tom stopped talking as the door opened and he heard giggling. He quickly shut his phone off and his heart dropped at what he saw.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Are you sure that it's next week that he's coming?" Jason asked as we walked into my apartment building, hands joined.

"I'm sure, babe. Do you really think that I'd risk bringing you back if I thought my boyfriend would be there? He's swamped with filming until next week, that's how it is." I shrugged.

"Well, whilst Tom Holland is too busy filming his new movie to spend time with his girlfriend, I'll happily take his place and kiss you instead." He smirked as he leant down and joined our lips. I smiled into it and giggled, keeping our lips joined as I opened my apartment door and we stumbled in. Jason lazily opened his eyes and they widened.

"Fuck." He gulped, breaking the kiss. I turned around and my eyes widened. My heart dropped as Tom stood in the middle of my room, just staring at me with already tear-filled eyes. I gulped, both of us just standing there for what felt like eternity, neither of us knowing what the fuck to say. There was no way that I'd be able to talk myself out of this one, and we both knew it.

"What the fuck is this?" Tom asked quietly, his eyes wavering as he waved a finger between Jason and I. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"Dude, I'm sorry, she said you weren't back until-."

"Mate, get the fuck out so that I can have a private conversation with my girlfriend." Tom nodded, squinting his eyes at Jason. He sighed and nodded, giving me a small smile as he left my dorm and shut the door behind him.

"Tom, I don't know what to say to make this alright." I choked. He shook his head and looked down.

"Neither do I, but I want to see you at least try." He responded, looking back at me. I choked again as I saw a tear leaving his beautifully hazel eyes.

"I just...I get so lonely, it's so hard going months without any touching or affection-."

"Then how the fuck am I able to do it? Y/N, I understand better than anyone that it gets lonely, but that does not fucking justify cheating! You get lonely, call me, I can always figure something out!" he shouted, making me flinch slightly.

"Tom, I said I'm sorry! And don't tell me that you haven't spent nights with another girl because you missed me but couldn't come home." I scoffed. His eyes widened.

"No! I haven't done that! You know why?! Because loyalty fucking means something to me!" he yelled, a tear leaving his beautiful eyes. I gulped and looked down, knowing that there was no way out of this for me.

"How long have you been seeing that guy behind my back?" Tom asked quietly. I looked back up at him.

"Tom-."

"How fucking long, Y/N?" he spat. I sighed, tears pricking my eyes as I knew that my answer would only make the situation worse, if that was even possible.

"Nearly eight months." I admitted. His eyes widened.

"That's the entire time that I've been filming. Are you seriously telling me that you jumped straight into bed with that guy as soon as I left?" he choked.

"Tom, it wasn't like that. You left and I was lonely, so he invited me out for a drink. One drink turned into two, that turned into three...that turned into the night that started this." I explained.

"So, it was like that." He nodded. I bit my lip, unable to stop a tear leaving my eye.

"Do you even love me?" he choked, looking at me with now red and puffy eyes as a result of him crying.

"I used to." I admitted. Tom choked again, his eyes wavering and another tear falling from them as he looked down and nodded.

"That's all I needed to hear." He scoffed before looking up at me again.

"This is done. We're done. Don't call me, don't text me, don't try to contact me or my family in any way, don't try to make this right, just, don't do anything, because you'd be wasting your time." He shook his head.

"Tom." I choked.

"No, Y/N. We're done." He nodded before swiftly passing me and leaving my dorm room, shutting the door behind him and walking out of my life for good.