17.

I looked in the mirror, putting my hoop earrings on. After finishing it, I examined myself better in the mirror.

Finally I had the opportunity to wear the white lace shirt I had inside my closet for almost two months. The truth was I thought it was too formal, even though anyone else would think it was okay if I wore it like an everyday piece, but I would never exchange my trusty t-shirt and black jeans for that.

"You look beautiful" I heard a voice saying, I jumped back, startled.

"My God, don't swoop around like that" I said, feeling my heart beating extremely fast.

"Sorry" He grinned. His hair was really shiny and looking rather soft, making me want to touch and brush it against my fingers. 

I bit my lip. He was going to kill me for messing up his "precious" hair.

He was wearing a white shirt, unbuttoned on the top. One of his hands was inside of his black trousers' pocket and matching dark sneakers on his feet.

He had his elbow leaning on his crutch and was looking at me with a playful grin on his face through the mirror.

"What" I crossed my arms, turning away from the mirror and facing him.

"My baby sister is a woman now" He replied, pouting.

I chuckled "I have always been in case you didn't know"

He rolled his eyes "You don't even know how to actually appreciate my compliments, do you?"

"No" I giggled in amusement, pecking his cheek and grabbing my purse so we could get in the car.

(...)

I stepped inside the restaurant, hearing the door's little bell. I opened the door and gave space to Jinjin to walk in with his crutches.

My eyes examined the room until I saw someone waving at me excitedly and fast. I chuckled and waved back, making my way towards them.

"Seoyeon! You're here!" Sanha exclaimed, leaving his chair and hugging me. Looking beside me to see my brother standing there "You must be Jinwoo. I'm Sanha, Seoyeon's best friend"

"That's me, duh" Moonbin quickly said, rolling his eyes at the younger boy and letting a small chuckle out.

"Nice to meet you" Jinjin said, smiling.

"Hello everyone! Before anything else, congratulations on yesterday's concert, it was a success" I bowed, clapping proudly.

"Thank you!" Dahyun said, bowing back and flashing me one of her dazzling smiles.

"...And thank you for inviting my brother and me to celebrate the concert today" I shyly said, secretly happy for the invite.

"No need to thank" Dongmin spoke. Our eyes met for the first time that day, making me look away embarrassed. He raised from his chair and extended his hand to my brother "I'm Lee Dongmin, nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too, Dongmin. I'm Park Jinwoo" He took his arm out of his crutch and shook Dongmin's hand with strength, the sound of their hands hitting each other echoing in the room.

Dongmin bowed and smiled.

Jinwoo bowed slightly and grinned "If you knew how many headaches you actually gave to Myungjun..."

 Dongmin opened his mouth in surprise "You know Myungjun?!"

"We're best friends, actually" Jinjin chuckled, looking at his shocked expression "That guy admires you"

"He did?" He managed to ask through the shock "I was the one who admired him, I always thought he was so smart!"

"Who's Myungjun?" Rocky frowned, confused.

"It's Nayeon's boyfriend-"

"They are dating?!" Dongmin asked completely perplexed. I started laughing seeing how lost he was in all the information his brain had to take in just a minute ago.

"They are" I replied, nodding.

"Can we seat and start ordering our food, I'm starving?" Moonbin pouted making everyone look at him.

"Moonbin being the typical Moonbin" Rocky rolled his eyes, sitting in a random chair.

"This dude is always hungry, I don't know how it's possible, to be honest" Jinjin commented, chuckling.

Moonbin looked down, patting his stomach "It's my tummy's fault"

We all sat down and ordered our food, laughing and telling jokes to each other. Something was warming my heart at that moment, my brother and I sitting there, my childhood friend talking and eating happily like he always used to, his amazing friends that welcomed us so friendly and nice.

I looked to my plate and felt my lips turning into a smile involuntarily.

"Enjoying the meal?" Someone said next to me, hitting me with the elbow. 

My eyes looked up and found Dongmin smiling at me, arching one of his brows.

"I am, to be honest. I really am" I nodded, biting my lip while smiling.

He tilted his head closer and his smile grew "I am so glad, after this tough couple of weeks you totally deserve to rest"

"Thank you. Seriously" I bowed slightly, still smiling.

He leaned over and brought his mouth next to my ear, his breath dangerously close.

"By the way, you look very nice" He whispered in my ear, giving me a small wink. I stared at him in shock, widening my eyes while heat rushed to my cheeks.

Did he really say that? Or am I hearing things?

I opened my mouth to reply but got interrupted by Dahyun calling his name.

"Dongmin, do you want to taste my hobakjuk? It tastes amazing!" She exclaimed happily, looking at him expectantly. He smiled and nodded at her taking her spoon.

"It does taste good" He confirmed, smelling the spoon in front of him.

"Be careful, it's really hot" She leaned over him, their shoulders bumping softly while she held his hand that was around the spoon and started blow some air to the orange liquid in it, trying to make it less hot.

I gulped and shifted my eyes away from them, looking up, locking eyes with Moonbin. He was looking at me with a serious expression like he had been watching me attentively for a while.

Once he saw I had look at him, he showed me his smile but I didn't buy it.

That wasn't his normal smile.

To think about it, he had been acting quite differently lately. He has been saying stuff that the Moonbin I knew usually doesn't say plus he the look on his eyes has changed.

Maybe he is jealous because I've been hanging with his friends?

Maybe he thought they were going to become closer to me compared to us.

Sanha interrupted my thoughts with a loud cough.

"I think Dongmin knows how to cool down the food on his own" He snickered, rolling his eyes.

"Sanha" Dongmin called him sternly, giving him a look.

"Just pointing out" He shrugged and continued to eat as if nothing had happened.

The atmosphere suddenly became awkward, making everyone look between the three. I had noticed Sanha saying these kinds of comments about Dongmin and Dahyun what led me to think that something had happened.

"Should we ask for desserts?" I asked, trying to soften up the mood.

Oh lord.