Chapter -14

Surprise Surprise...

Early update for all my lovely friends..

Thank you for giving so much love to the last chapter..😊😊 I hope you show same amount of love to all the chapters from here on..😊😊

Continue. ..
"Harshita , open the door", Payal shouted from the kitchen.

"Mom , I am watching t.v , you only go and open the door", Harshita shouted back.

"This girl is of no use, neither she will help me in doing any work nor she will do her own work. I really miss Diya", Payal kept on blabbering to herself will coming to the living room to open the door.

Payal is surprised to look at the person who is standing on the door.

"Diya , my baby. How are you?",Payal asked while hugging her.

"I am fine mom but can't say same for you", Diya replied looking at Payal who is looking like a complete mess in her dishevelled clothes.

Payal didn't reply anything and moved towards the kitchen , while Diya moved to the room which was her room as well once, ignoring Harshita, who is looking at her from the corner of her eyes.

Diya took all her things from the cupboard so that she has to never visit this house ever again. With a bag in her hand she came to the living room.

"Mom , I am leaving", Diya said while moving towards the door.

"Diya , wait", Payal shouted and came back to the living room.

"Tell mom , what happened?", Diya asked eyeing Payal.

"Where are you going Diya? Can't you see so much work is there to do and I am tired doing all the work , so first finish all the work and then go", Payal said smirking.

"Mom , I have come here to take my things and I have taken them so I am leaving", Diya said and tried to go away from there.

"Wait, you can't go like this. First do the work and then go. Ohh my my.. How come I didn't notice? You wore the dress which we saw that day in mall. Your husband stole this dress from mall or what? As I am sure he can't purchase such an expensive dress for you", Payal said while laughing and Harshita too joined her.

"Tarun ji , gave me this dress as a gift. He didn't steal it. For your information mom , he earns pretty well", Diya said looking at Payal.

"Whatever, do the work and then go from here", Payal said holding Diya's wrist tightly.

"Mom, leave me. Tarun ji and Bhavika are waiting for me. I have to go", Diya said while trying to remove her hand from her mom's hold.

"I don't care. First do my work and then go" Payal said stturbenly.

" I am not your servant to listen to you or to do your work ", Diya said while forcefully removing her hand from her mom's hold in that process Payal fell on the ground.

"Ahhh", Payal cried.

Harshita came running towards her mom and made her get up by supporting her and then made her seat on the couch.

"You , how dare you?", Harshita marched towards Diya in anger and raised her hand on her to slap her.

"Keep your hands to yourself Harshita, otherwise you will not like the consequences" , Diya warned her calmly while holding her hand.

Diya took her bag and left from there, without talking or listening to anything further.

"Mom, are you ok?", Harshita asked while sitting beside Payal.