Chapter 27 - Blood Pressure

Logan Nielsen

7 months without Amanda.

Today is a really exciting day for me. I'm going to See Amanda after 3 months not seeing her. Me and Amanda talked over the phone almost every night and mostly she fell asleep first. I'm so excited because I get to see her in a really big event.

Today is a World Peace day and all important people from all over the world will come to Swiss. Amanda will go alone without her grandfather and I will go alone too which is great.

I just landed and now I have to go straight to the event. Amanda told me that she's already there. I had some work this morning so I can't go right away but I will attend the peak of the event.

I got into the car and I felt my heart beating fast. I've been wanting to see her but my parents kept me around and so was Mandy's grandfather. The first 4 months, we both kept go back and forth to visit each other and of course my parents hate it but I don't care. I want to keep her around as much as I could because being away from her makes me go crazy.

I texted Mandy that I will be there soon.

I took a small box from my pocket and I bought her a present too. I designed a bracelete for her and I can't wait to give this to her.

I put the box back into my pocket and took a deep breath to keep myself together. I miss her, I miss her a lot to the point that I'll go crazy if I don't see her soon.

After 20 minutes, I arrived at the venue. I texted Amanda that I'm here but I can't go to her straight away. We're in public and I don't want to make a scandal. We're in a World Peace event so I need to get myself together. We stayed in the same hotel though so I'll have her tonight.

I got out from the car and the press immediately took a lot of picture of me. I smiled at them and followed the staff to go into the event. The guards where guarding me from every angle as I walked inside the building. I walked into the big ballroom and there's currently a performance going on.

I looked around to look for Mandy, where is she? Even though I can't go straight to her, at least I need to know where is she. My heart will go crazy if I don't find her right away.

My eyes tried to scan the whole ballroom as I smiled to some people I know. But I can't find her.. where is she? I can't take my phone out too, I'm in an event and it will come out as rude. This is making me frustrated!

"Your Highness, it's an honour to sit with you." I turned to see Mr. Elenor a famous businessman from Scotland.

"Mr. Elenor, it's been so long." I shook his hand and he patted my back.

"How are you?" He asked as we both sat down. I smiled briefly to the other 3 people whom I shared my table with.

"I'm good, how about you?" I asked and my landed on 3 tables behind Mr. Elenor. My eyes widen to see Mandy just walked back to her table with a man wrapping his arm around her waist.

Not only that but she cut her hair short and dyed it blonde

Not only that but she cut her hair short and dyed it blonde. Not only that but she wore a short white dress with a low cut on her chest. God.. I felt my blood pressure is going up.

"Your Highness?" I turned to Mr. Elenor.

"I'm sorry, I was distracted."

"It's okay. I just want to excuse myself because I need to take a call." He said as he pointed his phone. I smiled nodding and he left. I turned to Mandy again and I rubbed my eyes to see if I'm halucinating or not but no.

My hands turned into fist and I know that jealousy took over me. I closed my eyes trying to breath normally but I can't. My heart was beating faster than before and I felt my head starting to ache. I had to control myself before I go there and jump to whoever beside her.

I opened my eyes and turned to her again. She was laughing with the man beside her and he even patted her head. That's it! Jealousy got me..

I got up from my seat and I walked towards them. Mandy saw me and she smiled widely. She got up from her seat and I nodded my head gesturing her to go out from the ballroom. She nodded happily and she took her bag before following me out.

I walked out from the ballroom first looking for an empty hallway but there's a lot of people guarding the building. There's a lot of important person here so I'm not blaming them. I saw a small corner and I walked there waiting for Mandy to come.

"Logan!" I turned to Mandy and she immediately hugged me. My anger died down that second as I wrapped my arms around her small body. I closed my eyes and let out a breath of relieve.

I miss her.. I miss her so much.

"I miss you! What took you so long?" She asked but I kept hugging her. My heart was aching missing her and now since I have her in my arms.. I can breath now.

She released the hug and I looked at her from head to toe. There's no denying that she looks beautiful tonight. She's always beautiful in my eyes but the sudden change almost give me a heart attack.

The dress stuck to her skin like a glue and her curves were so visible to me and to the public eyes. That second I remembered the man beside her.. and it burned my heart again and I looked at her angrily.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Who are you with?" I asked her coldly.