Chapter 13: Battle with a God

Author's POV

Koneko asked her sister to teach her used her powers like she can. The two of them even asked Rias and Sirzechs to not come to the party because they will train which they agree.

Y/n, Rias and the ORC except for Koneko are at the peace treaty party between the three factions and the Norse Gods.

Rias: "Alright everyone, try to be in your best behavior. Especially you Issei."

Issei: What?! Why me?!"

Y/n: "Because your gaze on any woman would make them scream like you rape them."

Issei: "Hey!"

Kiba: "He's not wrong you know."

Rias: "Just don't do anything to embarrass everyone, Issei."

all of them starts to walk around the party as the others were awestruck.

Kiba: "I've never seen so many Devil in one place before.

Xenovia: "Yeah."

Gasper: "I-I'm getting so nervous...."

Asia: "You'll be fine Gasper-chan."

Sona: "It seems that you guys made it."

They all turn around and saw Sona wearing a blue dress with the rest of her Peerage behind her.

Rias: "Hello Sona. You look gorgeous."

Sona: "The same with you too Rias."

Y/n: "Hey Sona, nice dress.~"

Her cheeks immediately turned and that didn't go unnoticed to Rias.

Sona(Blushed): "T-Thank you Y/n. B-But why aren't you wearing your suit?"

Y/n: "That's not my thing to wear. And besides, what's wrong with my coat?"

Sona: "I-It's nothing."

He then saw Issei and Saji talking about there training.

Y/n: "Those two really are idiots."

Sirzechs: "Ah there you are Y/n."

He turn around and saw Sirzechs wearing his armor with Grayfia standing beside him.

Y/n: "Oh, hey Zechs. So where's Obama?"

Sirzechs: "Obama?"

Y/n: "The guy your gonna sign the peace contract with."

Sirzechs: "You mean Odin?"

Y/n: "Yeah him. I'm not really good at remembering names."

Sirzechs: "Well he should be arriving soon. Azazel sent Baraqiel to escort him here. In the mean time, why don't you enjoy the party with the others?"

Y/n: "Yeahhh.... But this isn't my kind of party."

Sirzechs: "Just.... Don't cause a massive damage."

Y/n: "You know I can't promise you that."

Sirzechs: "I knew you would say that. Anyway, I'm gonna go and wait for Lord Odin to arrived. Come Grayfia."

Then the two of them headed to the entrance with Azazel and Michael to wait for Odin to come.

Y/n: "I hope this party get over soon."