Chapter 5: Food Fight

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the characters in this story. RWBY characters belong to Roosterteeth and the Vanoss crew belong to their respective YouTubers.

Also, expect a couple of food related SCPs to be in this chapter (and some retarded dialogue segments).

_________________________________________
Beacon Academy

It was a long day for teams BBLM and VWDD, and they were now headed for the dorm rooms assigned to them having just finished their last objective: Beating the shit out of teams RWBY and JNPR. And they were by no means quiet about their victory.

"HOOOOLY SHIT, That was intense!" Wildcat exclaimed as teams BBLM and VWDD walked down the hallways.

"Yeah, no shit Tyler." Marcel replied, clearly frustrated because that's how Marcel works.

"But still, you guys were awesome!" Lui joined in on the conversation as he added his opinion.

"Pretty brutal too." Brock added.

"Dafuq? You're the ones who clotheslined those bitches!" Was Nogla's response.

"Well weren't you the one who bashed that poor girl's face in with a Jerry can?" Brock retorted.

"Heh, he's gotcha there bitch." Wildcat said as Nogla just grumbled.

"Yup, and Delirious went fucking ham on that yellow boi, what was his name again? Jaune was it?." Terroriser began.

"Heh," Vanoss snorted. "What'd you say to him again Delirious?"

Delirious chuckled as he recalled the moment. "I'm g- heheh, gonna use your skin as a- heh, as a coat! Then masturbate!"

More laughter was the group's response.

"Wh-, why'd you say that?" Lui asked incredulously.

"I don't know man!" Delirious answered. "I wasn't thinkin'!"

"You never think." Wildcat said, causing the rest of the group to chuckle slightly, already being used to each other's antics.

After a while, they finally made it to their assigned dorm rooms. Which were conveniently right next to each other.

"Alright boys," Vanoss began. "We're here."

"Fucking finally, these hallways are like a fucking maze." Terroriser said. "But whose dorm is whose?"

"Room 69 is ours!" Nogla suddenly screamed before anyone else could voice their opinion.

Deciding that arguing with Nogla would simply be a waste of time, team BBLM simply shrugged.

"Alright fuck it, we'll be in room 70 then." Terroriser stated. "C'mon team!"

"Let's go guys." Vanoss said as both teams entered their new dorm rooms.

"Ooohhhh shit/damn/shamn!"

It definitely exceeded their initial expectations, with four beds, a few drawers, closets and a lot of space. In fact, in reminded them of their old room in their Doomsday base back in Los Santos, except slightly larger.

"This place is pretty fuckin neat." Wildcat remarked.

"Yeah." Both Delirious and Nogla agreed.

"ALRIGHT! Now, we unpack all of our shit!" Vanoss declared as he, followed by the rest of his team, began to unpack their luggage. At least until they ran into a certain problem.

"Uhh, Vanoss?" Delirious asked.

"Yeah?"

"Wh-, Where the fuck are we supposed to uhh, put all of this shit?" The Raccoon faunus asked as he gestured around him.