Chap 4

The overwhelming thought of carry a child made my eyes water. I felt like crying. So many emotions flooded my brain at once and I couldn't handle it. So I got up and kept my head down so no one could see the tears in my eyes.

"Pete where you going?" Dad asked as Pops stood to follow me. I ignored his question and started speeding up slightly.

"Pete are you okay?"

Before Pops could reach me  I opened my bedroom door and locked it. I threw myself at my bed and started to cry. I let all of it out. I heard a soft knock at the door. I knew it was Morgan.

A few more light taps were made on the door but I still ignored them. The handle turned but stopped half way seeming as the door was locked. I sat up and stared at the door thinking about the events that had occurred the night of the party.

Wade. That's all I could think about after a while. Wade the father. It can't be. How can I (a Male) conceive a child. I'm going to have to tell him. But how?

The same question rushed through my head for ages before I decided to pick my phone up and message Wade to meet up with me at the park. This is going to be hard.

—————————
Sorry short chapter. Havnt got many ideas but I'll try to update again soon. Tata