Chapter 29 - Fight

Logan Nielsen

"What will our lives look like 5 years?" She asked me as she leaned her arm on the balcony rail.

"We're still friends for sure." I said confidently and she chuckled.

"That I know.. but what I meant is about our career and our dreams." She said and I found my eyes looking at her intensely.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She looked at me suspiciously.

"Nothing." I said as I looked away.

"I know you don't like my hair but please bare it for today!" She hissed coldly as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

I like her short blonde hair, I like her white dress with a slightly low cut on her chest and the fact that she's wearing heels if it's for my eyes only. She looks more attractive and beautiful than she used to and it bothers me a lot. Not only that, she starts to develop her woman curves and it's not good for the public.

She's always been and will always be beautiful in my eyes but now it's giving a lot of attention to a lot of men. I'm not an ordinary man who can be possessive all the time, I'm a Prince for godsakes! As much as I want to be over protective over her, I can't. We have to keep our distance at all times for our images.

"What are you thinking? You're not listening to me!" Mandy smacked my arm and I turned to her.

"Sorry. What were you saying?" I asked and she put her hands on her waist glaring at me.

"I asked you if you want to extend the stay, we can hangout more." I looked at her smiling and I shook my head.

"I can't, I'm sorry." I said and she turned away sighing.

"My grandfather introduced me to his friends' grandsons lately, he wanted me to date." My hands turned into a fist.

"And then?" I asked.

"What do you mean and then? I just meet them one by one of course." I closed my eyes and I unbuttoned my shirt to help me breath even though it's stupid.

"I mean you're meeting princesses too so.. I guess we both already going towards marriage huh?"

"I'll stop meeting them." I said right away and she laughed.

"Why? You have to get married and so do I."

"We're still 18, Mandy. I mean soon we'll turn 19 but we're still young! We should have fun.. don't you think?" I asked her  and she raised her eyebrows.

"Are you trying to tell me to sleep around?" I glared at her right away.

"Be single and just enjoy our lives." I said and she nodded.

"Nice idea but I rather get married young.. what do you think?"

"No."

"Logan.. you can't keep telling me no and trying to pull me from my decisions."

"Why can't I? I'm your bestfriend right? I have the rights to say my opinion about your decisions." I shrugged.

"You're acting like a jerk now. Do you know that?" I turned to her and my blood pressure went up quickly.

"What do you expect me to say? Be happy for you? Go get married and I'm ready to send you off? I can't say those things, Mandy!" I bursted angrily at her and she looked at me with disappointment written all over her face.

"Right.. I won't ask you anymore then. I'm capable making my own decisions, Logan." She said as she walked into the room and I wanted to punch something so bad.

I walked into the room and saw her sitting on the edge of the bed looking down to the ground blankly. I felt bad that second and I walked towards her.

"I'm happy when you're happy. I want to support you with all my heart, Logan. Please cooperate with me, will you? Do you think it's not hard for me to keep this friendship?" She asked and she looked up to me.

"You're the one who's not cooperating here. You came here with some random guy that I didn't even know. You changed your hair.. wear this dress.. and what do you expect me to do? Be nice?!"

"You're talking bullshit, Logan." She hissed and I was so pissed in this point.

"I don't know why you're making a big deal out of this but I think you should look at yourself in the mirror. You were hanging out with girls too but I understand that it's something that you have to go through.."

"Then be mad! Tell it to my face that you don't like it then I'll stop!"

"Do you remember our dreams, Logan? I'm supporting your dream here, can you at least do the same for me?" My heart was hurting.

"I'm a selfish jerk, Mandy. You should know by now. I'm protective over what's mine so please don't tell me to support your stupid decisions!"

"Wow.. I wish I knew. Do you think it's easy being friends with you? It's not, Logan." She stood up as she looked straight into my eyes.

"Then why don't you stop?!" I was out of control.

"I'm having a headache, go back to your room.. I'm not having this conversation, Logan." She pointed at the door.

"I'm going back to London first thing in the morning, I'll talk to you when I'm ready to talk to you." She added and I looked at the door still mad at her.

"I told you before that I'm capable to kill someone, Mandy. So don't try me.. or test me." I said seriously as I turned my eyes to her. She looked at me coldly.

"Then be ready to end the friendship, Logan. Besides.. sooner or later, I won't be a part of your life either." Her words were like knives stabbing into my chest.

"I'll chase you wherever you are in this world, Mandy. You can't get away from me, you're in my hands." I said and then I walked out from her room.