Chapter 32

Entering inside everyone starts looking around and praising at the same time.Everything is looking marvelous.

Cake arrives in a decorated trolley after a short while.Anika cuts the cake blowing off the candles with a smiling face.Everyone claps for her.Taking the first piece of cake she looks at Shivaay.He gives her a silent nod through eyes.Then she feeds the first bite Mr.Trivedi.

She and Shivaay feed each other together then everyone joins them.
After that champagne gets served.Shivaay raises the first toast in the name of "ANIKA'S PRIDE & DREAM" and its success followed by other.Everyone is happy and enjoying to the fullest.

Some time later-

Mr.Trivedi and Anika are talking with each other-

H:  Finally you have got what you wanted.How are you feeling?

A:  I don't know Dad.Exactly in which words I would be able to express what I am feeling seeing all these before my eyes.
Honestly speaking,I can only express gratitude to God for bringing this moment in my life and......She stops.

H:  Let me guess.And.....Shivaay?(She says nothing)Your blushing face is saying that if not you.But I am not surprised at all.Shivaay is a very good person.I would say a gem of a person.

Mr.Trivedi watches his daughter's blushing yet proud expressions over the champagne glass in his hand and smiles-

You are looking gorgeously beautiful tonight.By the way,I have never seen you wearing saree for any social gathering.I am eager to know the reason behind this change if there is no problem in disclosing the secret.

A:  Actually Dad,Shivaay has chosen my outfit,jewelry for today's function.Everything is of his choice.

H:  I knew it.Just wanted to confirm.You were shining most brightly today darling and credit goes to Shivaay.Did he do the make-up too?
Mr.Trivedi teases.

A:  Oh Dad,you are such a tease!You will never change.Of course not.

They both laugh.Taking a deep breath she asks-You knew everything beforehand,about today's ceremony right Dad?

H:  Yes my dear.But Shivaay instructed everything.Since it was a surprise,he asked me about your preferences instead of you on interior design,your cabin,cubicles for staffs-everything.He worked really hard and made other too!

A:  Have you appreciated your son-in-law personally?

Son-in-law word gives Mr.Trivedi a shock.But he recovers quickly-

H:  Of course.Even me too did not expect that show room will be inaugurated so soon.But Shivaay took it in his hands and made it possible.

Shakti comes right at that moment.

S:  Dear,I want to steal away your Dad for the time being.May I?

A:  Sure Papa.

S:  Come Harsh........They leave.

All the time Anika was searching for Shivaay who had not come to her notice since the cake cutting got finished.
There are so much to tell him she thinks.But where is he?Her eyes search for Shivaay again.

-Are you looking for me?

A voice says behind her.She turns automatically-

A:  Where were you?

S:  Attending guests.Why?

A:  Then go and attend those guests!

S:  Should I?