37. But Ana he is irrepensible..

Deciding to lock himself in his room day and night, definitely wasnt a smart move.. Shezaad learned it the hard way listening to the high and low notes of grumblic-melodies composed every other minute in his tummy..

He was on the verge of despair when Sheza made her appearance in his room.. Carrying a tray full of almond cakes topped with chocolate spread- their mom's signature desert, and forbid him from enjoying one while she devoured all of it herself sitting on his bed, teasing him of  coming of age..

His mom didnt make it easier for him either, when she announced downstairs, loud enough to make it heard in his room, that none of the others are to pass him any type of edibles unless he presented himself at the dining table..

He was in a pursued contemplation on deciding to give into the heeds of his tummy or feed his guilty consciousness on the risk of starving himself when he heard Sheza 's shrieking laughter and her animated giggles while they raced each other on the stairs..

for the first time in 5 whole years..his heart skipped a beat..

Seeing her all alive and well, was indeed a dream come true.. a fantasy or a night mare he pondered on..

While it was his defiant prayers that she will one day make her way back to his life.. but the moment of facing her after all was a nightmare dreaded..

His blue orbs glazed on meeting her pitch black ones.. they were home and wanted nothing else than to stare at each  other memorising every single detail without blinking as if the other would vanish the very moment if their concentration was broken.. but they failed to acknowledge the trauma they forced his heart into.. when high tides of remorse and guilt clashed on to his numb self.. it was pure agony when he wanted to lower his eyes while they wanted to feast on her.. making up for the seconds spent away..

His chukki was alive.. Life did give second chances.. but was he worthy of one.. That was something to ponder upon.. but what mattered was.. She was back.. bring back a large part of his heart-believed to be dead, alive too..

Leaner than usual with hollowed cheeks and sunken eyes yet the radiant aura emitted from her put the sun to shame.. Unable to speak with whirlwinds of emotions tugging at his heart.. with a slight nod conveying all he wanted to,he ran up the stairs to his room and locked himself.. and has been there ever since..
even all his office works were handled by Muaad, who cheerfully informed him that he is more than happy to assist him in his works while he was on a "quest to claim back him love"- of course the exact words of Ilthumish..

Would she forgive him.. Maybe accept him back?
But how could he explain.. How could he tell her.. what reason could he give for breaking her heart.. breaking his oath.. could he possibly say that everything was for her own good.. how can he say that he was so selfish that to protect her he broke her heart.. instead of being a man and fighting back.. How foolish would they sound.. How could he ever make it up to her..
he was frowning, with his forehead wrinkled in concentration, drowning in his thoughts.. when a tiny knock on his door brought him back to his senses..

He opened the door only to find Rafah and Haala, hand in hand whispering to themselves.. opening his door wider, he let them inside, eyebrows raised with a smirk plastered on his face

"yes ladies, shezaad chachu at your service.." he bowed beaming when they settled themselves on his bed..

"chaachu we are bored.. we want to go paaarrrkkk.." they chorused.. he was flabbergasted at the amount of noise they always managed to make..

"nope.. not happening-" he was about to refuse when his tummy let out a low grumble.. and a brilliant idea struck him..

"anything for you all princesses.. Go get ready ill be down in 5" he exclaimed dramatically making his mind to pop into cakes and bakes the moment he drops them in the park and eat to his hearts content..

He was walking down the stairs after a shower when he heard Rafah and Haala chanting.. "please na please.. in one voice.. he peeped into the living room to see both the girls tugging at Ahaana's hand pulling her from the sofa while Safreen and Nushrath giggled at them..

"just go on with them chukki.. you need some fresh air.. look at you gone all pale.. just like a vampire" Nushrath giggled.. while Ahaana shot daggers at her..

"Ahaana.." safreen started when Ahaana snapped back at her ' not you too safee, ok gurls lets get going.." she smiled..

"yaay.. found the baby sitter for the day.." Nush jumped up fisting bumping in the air with a smirk..

Shezaad watched the whole drama with his mouth opened in mid air..

"what the fishball cutlets.. he has to take chukki too? no nope no a bit fat nope.. this is injurious to health"
he was about to run back and hide himself when haala screamed " look chachu's ready too.. go go lets go".. she screamed..

"what?" now its was Ahaana's turn to scream while he shot an offended look at her..

"I think im catching a bit of fever Haala baby" both of them spoke in unison.. earning a fit of giggles from Nushrath who stopped when Chukki gave her a death glare, but still coughed abnormally to cover up the laughter..

"how can both of you catch a fever at the same time" Rafah questioned while Haala stared at them confounded..

"its a type of viral baby.. don't you worry" Safreen Smirked wiggling her eyebrows at both of them.. making Ahaana go red in the face while Shezaad hung his head embarrassed..

"cant you go with chaachu haala baby.." Ahaana pleaded with the kids..

"but ana he is irrepensible.." haala wailed.. " we want someone good to look after us" rafah finished..

"huh?" the grown ups stared at them open mouthed..

"you mean Irresponsible haala?" Nush asked

"yep mumma.. he is.. so we need ana" she declared.. while the others broke into fits of laughter..

shezaad looked at haala defiantly which she returned with her signature mish-type goofy grin.. shezaad sighed..

"come on gurls.. lets make a move.. before you guys damage my whole image.. Yeah yeah bring your responsible person too" he muttered before making a dash to the car with the girls and Ana in oursuit..

Assalamu alaikum w.w people..

Hw yaaa doing..

Back aftet some times..

Soo are you guys okay with how the story is going..

Lemme know in comments or Dm if you guys want any specific scenes or more of some characters.. but anyways the story  revolves around  shezaad and Ana..

Then then.. whatcha guys been doing..

Im soo bored people.. my holidays are eating a part of my head while the  other part worries over thr results..
Gimme some ideas on spending time guys .

Until then..
Allah hafiz lovelies❤❤