9.

Ryan.

When I woke up the next day we were still in the position we fell asleep in.
I eased my way out the bed and headed to the bathroom, my whole body was sore from last nights events. I got in the shower and washed my body.
I was in there for about 25 minutes when he walked in to relieve himself,"Morning." he said washing his hands and started brushing his teeth.
"Good morning." I said turning the water off and grabbing my towel. I wrapped it around my body and stepped out,"What you plan on doing today?" he asked as I dried off.
"I gotta work, why wassup?" I said dropping the towel and grabbing my lotion.
"Right now?" he asked looking at me, I checked my phone. "In about an hour." I said moisturizing my body. "Alri lemme take a shower and we can dip." he said stepping in the shower.
I nodded and proceeded to get dressed, while he was in the shower I straightened my hair and did my makeup. When I finished I changed my sheets and threw the other ones in the washer. I sat on the bed waiting for him to come out and when he did he was already dressed.
"You look good." he said with a smirk, I chuckled and returned the compliment.
"You wanna take my pictures?" I asked him handing him my phone.
"Yeah I can, I knew you was gonna ask." he laughed as he snapped the pictures.

"Send that second one to me

"Send that second one to me." he said handing me the phone back.
"Alright I will on my break." I told him putting on my slides and grabbing my keys.
He headed towards his car as I locked up the house. When I got in he was rolling his daily blunt. I plugged my phone up to the aux cord, music played throughout the car as he drove towards my job.
"What time you get off?" he asked pulling up in the parking space.
"Around 4:30." I said grabbing my phone and purse.
"Alri, we need to talk when you get off." I nodded knowing what it was he wanted to talk about.
We did our little handshake and I got out heading inside.

Dave.

After dropping Ryan off I headed towards the crib, that is until I got a call from Ghost.
"Nigga we found the bitch." I already knew who he was talking about.
"Bring her to the spot, ima be there in 20." and I hung up busting a u turn in the middle of the street.
I made my way to the trap in deep thought. The day was finally here, a woman I once cared about crossed me and it's to the point of no return. I had no idea how I would react when I seen her but I did know I needed answers.
When I pulled up about 25 minutes later I got out and made my way inside.
I was greeted by Baby and a few other niggas that worked for me.
"Say luh' brudda Ghost downstairs." Baby said with his southern accent heavy.
I nodded and made my way downstairs to the basement where all this shit was gonna go down at.
I was met by an annoyed Ghost and a scared Heather, I ripped the tape from off her mouth and looked at wit pure disgust. "I thought we was better than that." I said wit a frown.
She looked scared to say anything,"I know you hear me talking to you." my voice boomed throughout the entire room.
"Please Dave, why are you doing this? I haven't done anything to you." she pleaded but I knew this act all too well.
I chuckled dryly at her statement,"bitch you know damn well what you did, and if you keep playing dumb ima put a bullet in you sooner than expected."
"When I saw you with her, I just got so angry. Like I saw how you interacted with her, something you never did with me." she said crying.
"I felt like if I could have you locked up, that'll push you towards me and away from her. When that didn't work, I thought maybe if we shot at you, you'll take me back or something." I looked at this hoe like she had 2 heads cause she damn sure was sounding stupid.
I shook my head at her bullshit, "who's we?"
"Me and um..." she hesitated to say.
"I don't have all day!" I barked at her.
"Me and Ty." she said and I looked at her closely.
Tyler was a nigga I ran wit back when I first started slangin, but when I got a higher position he switched up and started hating. We had beef for the longest and everybody in the streets knew that.
"He wanted to take your spot and he promised to bring me with him." she said sniffling.
"And the fact that you believed that dumbass shit shows me how much sense you have. G end this shit." I said heading back up the stairs. I heard 2 gunshots go off and I knew that this was only part 2 of the mission. Part 3 was to find this nigga Tyler and get him offed.
I made my way out the trap after dapping everybody up. Honestly I wanted to leave this shit alone for good, I wasn't getting any younger and I was tired of always having to look over my shoulder. I knew if I did leave I would leave all this shit to Ghost, cause if anybody deserved it, it was him. He knew all the ropes to this shit and if he didn't want it Baby was next. I went back to my crib to chill out for awhile, I needed to smoke so I decided to hurry.
When I pulled up, I was met by the nigga who be at the gate watching. He held the same expression as he always did, "Good day boss." he said wit a head nod.
"Wassup." I said heading inside locking the door behind me.
I sat on the couch wit the TV on stuck in my thoughts. Part of me knew me and Ryan had to have this talk but the other part of me was nervous about what could happen.

Ryan.

I had made it home about an hour ago and I managed to take a shower and grab something to eat. Dave was chilling in my bed waiting so we could have this "talk". I wasn't really nervous about it cause I didn't have my hopes up the we would be together. I'm sure he would say that we're better off as friends.
"So what's up?" I said plopping down next to him.
"Ok lemme be real wit you, when we first met I only hired you cause I wanted fuck. That's it. But when I got to know you I decided to make sure we were strictly friends. That is up until last night, I never really did this relationship shit but for you I'll try." he said nervously. I was happy that he kept it real with me but I couldn't help but to think about what he said. He only hired me cause he wanted to have sex?
I nodded,"okay..I'm open to trying it out but no matter what happens to us as a couple we'll remain friends?" I said holding my pinky out. He smiled as my childish gesture but locked his pinky with mines.
"I promise."

-
oop Ryan & Dave are now official !😁