Bonus Chapter 1 - Aurora

This takes place five years later. They're twenty three now.

Tears fell down my cheeks, staining my golden cheeks. At the moment, I felt like a knife was piercing into my chest, wedging itself deep into my flesh. Sadness overwhelmed like ocean waves, once tranquil waters growling like a raging thunderstorm.

I sat against the wall of the bathroom, head tilted back, as sobs bubbled past my glossed lips.

"Aurora, baby, what happened?" Adrian asked, his voice dejected. Dropping to his knees, he held my face in his hands, lifting my chin to meet his loving, ice blue gaze.

"Adrian, I-I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry." My voice cracked at each word. "I'm sorry that I'll never be able to make you happy."

A brokenhearted smile formed on his face. "What are you talking about? You already make me happy."

"But I can't make you happy anymore."

"And why is that?" With the tip of his finger, he wiped my tears.

"I-I can't get pregnant. I can't give you a baby. I know how much you always wanted to be a father, how much you wanted to see a child with icy blue eyes chasing you around this house, how much you wanted to read them bedtime stories, and how much you wanted to take them to kindergarten."

"Hey, baby, shush.... I wanted to be a father with you, but you can't give up hope. There's plenty of other ways to have children. We'll try another way."

"But it won't be mine!" She tried to argue. "I'll never have a biological child. I'll never be able to be a mother to your children."

"Yes, you fucking will," he insisted. "When we have a child, whatever way that may be, you'll be their mother. They will call you mommy. They'll love you just like they would if you gave birth to them. Just because you didn't give birth to the baby doesn't mean it's not your child."

With a soft smile painted onto her pink lips, she captured his lips, her hand stroking his cheek. "Have you bought the Christmas ornaments yet?"

Adrian nodded and handed her a gift bag. On shaky knees, she stood up and hung the shiny, silver spheres onto their pinewood tree.

Staining her face were the salty tears. Desperately, she wiped them away with her sweater sleeve. "What is it Adrian?" She spun around to face him. The face splitting grin adorned her lips instantly.

He was perched on one knee, a silver ornament in his grasp. Slowly, he opens the sphere and a breathtaking diamond ring blinds her.

"Oh, my God," she whispers. She covers her mouth with her hands. "Adrian, are you fucking serious?"

He flashes her a millon dollar smile, all teeth, and chuckles softly. "Would I be on one knee if I wasn't, Carter? I love you so damn much, babe, and the fact that you can't produce a child on your own doesn't alter the plan I had since we graduated high school four years ago. Aurora Rose Carter, will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

"Hell yes I will," she says, pulling his face to hers. "Face it, Adrian, you'll be my husband."

He laughs. "Damn straight."

He pushes her onto the gray couch perched in the corner of the living room. Her hands travel to his shirt With shaky fingers, she undid the last few buttons of his shirt and she tosses it onto the carpeted floor. In between rapid kisses, he unclasps the lace bra she was wearing and lets it fall down her shoulders. He watched, with lust filled eyes, as she traced the outline of his muscles and her tongue glides across his v-line. His fingers hooked into her belt loops and he pulled her closer.

The sounds of pleasure coming from her mouth motivated him to speed up his pace. He left a trail of kisses down her entire body, igniting fire onto the skin he touched. As if his mouth was a torch, he sparked a path of flames on every inch.

Meeting her eyes, he gave a silent plead for her permission. As she nodded, he slid her underwear down her legs, tossing it aside. Focusing his gaze on her face, he lowered himself down and made contact with her.

"Adrian," she breathed out in a pant.

The simple vibration of her voice, the sound of her heavy breathing, and the way she tugged at the ends of his hair caused him to nearly come undone.

Soon enough, his mouth was replaced by his dick and he slowly thrusted inside her. She moaned breathlessly and eventually, she came onto him. He smirked. "I love you, Carter," he whispers after he releases into her.

Sorry, it was kinda short. I've been meaning to give Dangerous Game a proper ending for a while now, but I just never had enough motivation to do it. If you want more of these scenes, you can check out Tattooed Illusions.