Chapter 5

I stretch into a starfish like i normally do when i wake up. I slowly open my eyes and I'm surprisingly not hungover, thank god. I sit up as I rub my eyes, I look to my left to see a sleeping Ace. I thought he would've left once I fell asleep, he looks so peaceful.

He's laying on his stomach with his arms under the pillow, his biceps are flexed showing off his firm muscles and tattoos, his brown messy hair is over his face, I can only see part of his eyelid through his hair. He has a little stubble beard and mustache, which makes him looks extremely hot. He groans and moves onto his side wrapping one arm around my thick thigh still fast asleep. I'm in awe, Wait what the fuck! why am I gawking over him, he's my brothers best friend.

Ew stop it Cam, my subconscious scolds me.

How am I suppose to move without wakening him, I hear movement going on around the apartment. Oh god what if my brother finds us, we haven't done anything wrong but it feels like he shouldn't be here laying next to me. I pick up his arm slowly moving it back over to him, I stand up and walk silently to the door. I open the door and pad to the kitchen.

"Hey" Asher says while eating a mouthful of cereal.

"Hi" I half smile walking to the fridge for milk and I start the coffee maker. 

"I'm sorry about last night" He looks down at his bowl.

"Why did you do it?" I ask.

"I don't like him" He shrugs, I knew he wouldn't tell me.

"Tell me the truth" I roll my eyes.

"I'm not lying, I hate him" he sternly says.

"Why?"

"He's a dick and deserved it" He takes another bite.

"Fuck sake Asher, just tell me why?" I say through gritted teeth.

"He owes me money" He admits.

"That doesn't give you the right to beat him, why did he owe you money? " I question and pour milk with two sugars into my mug.

"I sell weed okay.." he lifts his hands up in surrender knowing i won't approve. 

"You what!?" I shout and place my freshly made coffee back down on the counter.

"Morning guys" Ace walks in rubbing his eyes with a husky voice.

"You know he sells weed!" I shout pointing to Ash.

"Woah, please I just woke up" He sits down beside Ash pushing his messy hair off his forehead.

"Yeah where did you sleep? You wasn't on the couch" Ash asks Ace, curiosity in his words.

"I...ughmm, slept in my own bed" He stutters.

"So, where were you?" he points at me with the spoon in his hand.

"Ash that doesn't matter right now, why the fuck are you selling weed?" I stare into his eyes.

"For money obviously" he gruffly says.

"Why? Surely that isn't the only reason you beat him"

"He's a player, I didn't want you getting hurt that's the other reason but he owes me money Cam, I need that money" he raises his voice becoming fed up with my interrogation.

"What for?" 

"To pay for college"

"Mum and dad have that covered"

"No they don't Cam, they don't have all the money in the world, I said I would pay half"

"Yes they do, even if they don't you get a proper job not sell drugs, you idiot!"