🎃romeo and juliet | yandere!yuno x reader🎃 AU

Author's Note:

You're not ready.

:)

(Oh, and don't expect this to follow the exact plot of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet at all. Just don't.)

Happy Haunting!

(Y/n) = Your Name

(Y/n) = Your Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(F/n) = Father's Name

(N/n) = Nickname

"Tell me the story of our King and Queen."

"Hm? What's with your sudden interest?"

"I want to know if their story is like the ones in fairytales."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but their story is far from that of a fairytale, little one."

"W-what? How come?"

"Take a seat and I'll tell you... You know, you're quite lucky to have me around."

"Why is that?"

"Because I happen to be one of the only ones to know their story. As a matter of fact, I've known the Queen ever since she was a child."

"Wow! Really?!"

"Really."

"Tell me the story! Tell me! Tell me!"

"Okay, okay, calm down. Our narrative begins many years ago when I worked as a servant for the (L/n) Household..."

~Flashback~

Narrator's Point of View:

House (L/n) was a muddle, an absolute mess. With the Queen no longer living and the King in bad health, the Clover Kingdom was robbed of a leader. The only possible heir to the throne was a seventeen-year-old by the name of (Y/n). She hadn't any siblings, therefore making her the only offspring of the King and Queen. King (F/n) knew his daughter wasn't ready to take on such a tremendous responsibility, so he made a deal with the neighboring kingdoms.

"On the night of my daughter's birthday, I shall host a party. To this party, I expect you to bring your finest suitors. If one of your suitors manages to appease my daughter, I will allow him to have her hand in marriage. With my approval, of course. He will be crowned King of Clover Kingdom, a title desired by millions of men."

His offer piqued the interest of many kingdoms. While most of the suitors traveled from other kingdoms, many of them were nobles of the Clover Kingdom. The truth is, being King of Clover Kingdom was great and all, but most men were interested in the princess herself. Most had only seen portraits and photographs of the beauty. They craved to see her with their own eyes.