- 7 -

{Disclaimer:  there is violence later in this chapter}

I thrash around in the person's arms and panic settles on me. "Yah! Stop it," the voice whisper-shouts in my ear. I calm myself a little more when I realize that the voice is familiar. "We need to get to the house, now."

The person then tells me not to scream when he uncovers my mouth and releases me. Instead of moving his arms off of me, he just adjusts his hand to hold mine. He quickly pulls me towards the house, we both take as silent of steps as we can. I put all my trust into the mystery man and hold onto his hand tightly, fearing for my life. Who are these people?

"Boss, I think someone's here," a man says in the distance and I see a flashlight turn on. A small gasp leaves my lips, but a warm hand immediately covers my mouth afterward.

"Find them!" the powerful voice commands and my eyes widen.

"Shit," the familiar man mutters and takes his hand off my mouth. I look at him and I still can't identify who he is. The various flashlights scan the woods around us and the man glances to me. "Let's go."

We finally reach the edge of the woods and now don't have to worry about making noise. The man hastily drags me to the door of the house and throws open the door. Light from the house floods on his face and I see his gentle features looking at me. His dark brown eyes look brighter in the sudden light, his lips also look pinker than earlier.

He yanks me in the house behind him and carefully shuts the door, locking it. "Yoongi, who is that?" I ask him quickly and he runs a hand through his messed up hair.

"A rival gang, go warn the others please," Yoongi orders me and I nod at his bothered form. I dash throughout the house to find the other men. The first man I see is Jin, I run up to him in a panicked fashion.

"Jin, a rival gang is outside!" I shout and he chuckles lowly.

"Of course they are...Namjoon is in his room. Hoseok is with Taehyung in the...torturing chamber, find them," he says and gets off the couch, heading off to some room. I rush up the stairs and find Jimin after almost knocking into him.

"Hey what's wrong, baby girl. Did Yoongi scare you?" he asks my panting form.

"No time... rival gang...outside!" I manage to get out in between breaths as I shove past him. I continue down the hall, stop at Namjoon's room, and knock quickly.

"Yes?" he questions from inside and I throw the door open.

"Namjoon! There are people outside... we need you!" I inform him and he stands off his bed. He presses a spot on his wall and his mirror opens to reveal many guns. My eyes widen and I pretend I saw nothing as I head to where I remember the 'torture chambers' being. Thinking back to when Taehyung was talking about how he had just heard someone's screams, I make my way to the door.

When I approach the door, I hear screams echo through the door. The sounds make my stomach drop and I knock loudly on the door. The screams quiet down and I hear footsteps nearing the door. Hoseok opens the door with a straight face and the sight of him without a smile confuses me, but I understand once I remember where we are. I'm in front of a torture chamber for god's sake. Wow, I never thought I would think something like that.

"Yes?" he asks and his smile returns.

"Who is it?" I hear a deep, smooth voice ask.

"Y/n," Hoseok replies, I hear a small groan of detest from behind him. Next thing I know, Taehyung is walking from the back of the room towards me. His face goes from being in darkness to being lit by a single light that hangs in the room.