Friends and the Enemy

"Help me! HELP ME!!!!!" Hoshi banged on the glass.

*dragon pov*

"The moon's it doing?" Winter squinted at Hoshi though the glass.

"SQUEEEEEAAAAAK!!!!!"

"He wants to escape." Clash tapped the glass.

"How'd you guess it?" Winter turned his head towards Clash.

"He's trying to avoid her." Clash pointed at Flower, who was adcancing towards him with a sinister look on her face.

"Why's he running?" Quilbi asked concerned.

"The female human wants to mate, he doesn't." Clash said and chuckled as Odd One screamed and ran from Flower.

*human*

"Flower, FLOwer! I n-need you to calm- AH!- down please!!!" Hoshi tried to talk to her while avoiding her as much as posible.

"What's under all that armor, big boy?" Rose cackled and continued her pursuit.

"Hey, what's that over there?" Hoshi pointed behind her.

"Huh?" Rose turned around.

"NECK CHOP!" Hoshi said in his head and lept forward. She brought her hand up behind her nead amd grabbed his hand. She flung him over her head and onto his back. Hoshi was slammed into the floor woth all the power of an elder dragon.

Hoshi layed on the floor, bruised and unconcious.

Flower chuckled and went down onto her knees, she positioned herself over him and began taking off her armor.

*dragon pov*

"Poor bastard." Quilbi chuckled.

"Man, Smoulder would be going crazy if he was awake right now." Darkstalker said to Clash, pointing at a sleeping Smoulder with a claw.

*human pov*

Rose had finished taking off Hoshi's armor. She licked her lips and began to work at his pants.

Vwap

The red glow around Rose disapeared and she sat up, blinking. She looked down at Hoshi and her eyes widenned.

"Oh my god! Hoshi! What happened to you!" Rose went down to help him, not remembering at all what happened when she was superpowered.

"Hello, how are you?" Hoshi said, dazed.

"I'll get you something." Rose left Hoshi on the floor and picked through the pule of supplies. She pulled out a large jar of the green liquid Hoshi gave her earlier amd went back to hoshi.

"Give me the orange juice, tooth fairy!" Hoshi said in a stupor, reaching for the jar. Rose gave it to him and he gulped it down in seconds. He finished with a crisp "ah..." and was ingulfed in a green flash. His eyes rolled back into place and he coughed slightly. "Mam, that hurt."

"Who hurt you?" Rose sat next to him.

"You did! You scarfed down half of my supplies and went nuts. You don't remember?" Hoshi said, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't remember it, but I do feel pretty... tired..." Rose's arms began drooping. She leaned on Hoshi and fell asleep.

"Hey! Gosh, bodyslamming a guy then using him for your pillow." Hoshi went to push her off.

Rose wrapped her arms around his chest and gripped him like a vice, showing off her dragonlike strength again.

"What the?!?! Damn it!" Hoshi struggled for a few minutes. He accepted it with a grimace and went to sleep as well.