Part 34 - Officially

I woke up the day after the gig in Matty's arms. My back was to him and his arms were around my waist. His face rested on my shoulder, his eyes just opening now.
He grinned when he saw me.
"Morning beautiful." He said, making me blush. I still got butterflies.
"Morning." I yawned, turning around to face him. He laughed softly.
"What?" I asked.
"You. You're so cute when you yawn. It's adorable." He laughed. I blushed.
"I'm not that cute." I said, looking down. He just laughed and pulled me closer to him, kissing me. I kissed back, I was so happy right in that precise moment.
"I love you so much." Matty mumbled against my lips. I laughed and kissed him again.
"So what are we going to today?" Matty asked after we broke apart. I shrugged my shoulders, nuzzling into him.
"I don't know. In fact I don't really care as long as you're here." I said, kissing his nose. He grinned, trapping my hands in his.
"Why don't we just have a lazy day?" I asked.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"Well, we stay in our pyjamas, watch movies, just stay inside." I laughed.
He pulled me closer to him and whispered "Sounds good." His breath tickled my ear. I got up to make us cups of tea. He reluctantly let me go, pouting.
"Billie." I heard him whine from the bedroom. I was in the kitchen waiting for the kettle to finish boiling.
"What?" I asked, popping my head around the frame of the bedroom door. He was still laying in the bed, arms open.
"I'm lonely." He pouted. I laughed. He started to stand up, walking towards me.
"I need to go finished making the tea, you big baby." I laughed. I turned to leave but he was too quick for me, he grabbed the elastic of my pyjama pants and pulled me to him. I laughed softly, as he kissed me just as soft. He pulled me closer to him so we were hugging, my head was in the crook of his neck and his face was in my hair. I tried to burn this memory into my mind forever, I never wanted to forget this.
"I swear I'll never give you up." He whispered as we stood in the doorway. That one line hit me hard, it was so...real. I didn't know how to respond to it.
"You're too good for me sometimes. You can be an idiot, but sometimes you say the cutest things I've ever heard." I said. He laughed.
I walked into the kitchen and poured us our tea.
"Time for a tea party!" I laughed.
"What are you talking about?" Matty asked, he obviously didn't watch Daz Black.
"What - you don't know Daz Black?" I asked. Matty had a puzzled look on his face so I guessed not. We sipped our tea and I got out my laptop to show Matty my favourite vines. We ended up spending three hours watching vines and funny videos.
It was the moments like this that I loved; sitting on the couch together under the same blanket, sipping tea and just being together. It didn't matter what we were doing.
"I love you." I said suddenly, looking at Matty. He smiled and paused the video. He turned to face me on the couch, sitting cross legged. His eyes lit up when he said it back.
"I love you, so much. I'm terribly afraid of loving you because I don't want to lose you, but I'm going to love you nonetheless." He said.
"You're so friggin cute when you say things like that." I laughed.
"Like what?" He asked.
"Like what you just said. And what you said this morning." I said, kissing his cheek. He smirked at me
"Let's play a game." He said, straightening up with enthusiasm.
"Okay. What is it?" I asked.
"Um it's like twenty questions but not. We just ask questions and then answer them." Matty explained.
"So a conversation?" I laughed. He rolled his eyes. "Okay. Your game. You start." I said.
"What was your first thought when you saw me?" He asked.
"My first thought was 'Oh my gosh he's cute'." I said. Matty laughed.
"You're not serious, are you?" He asked.
"Dead serious," I laughed. "What about you, what did you first think of me?" I asked.
"I thought: That girl is the most magnificent girl I have ever seen. I need to see her again." He said.
I blushed. "That's adorable."
"Because you're adorable." He said, kissing my forehead. He pulled me closer to himself, so I was laying against him on the couch.
"Oh god," I laughed. "We've turned into that couple. The couple that's always really lovey dovey and stuff."
"And you know what?" He asked.
"What?"
"I don't care. You're mine." He said, snaking his arms around me. Then his eyes went wide as if realisation hit him and he looked down at me.
"Oh - um -" he trailed off. I looked up at him, confused.
"What is it, Matty?" I asked, suddenly worried.
"Um - we never actually made anything officiall." He mumbled. "Billie. Will you officially be my girlfriend again?" He asked. I smiled, nodded and reached up to kiss him. He brushed his lips over mine lightly, not kissing me yet.
"What are you doing?" I whispered.
"You didn't answer me," He whispered back, smirking. "Will you officially be mine?" He asked.
"Yes." I said quickly. I bit my lip. Matty dragged my lower lip from my teeth with his thumb slowly before pressing his lips to mine. I broke away quickly, smiling devilishly.
"I need to go and make more tea." I said, trying to get up.
"You're such a tease," Matty mumbled, wrapping his arms around me. "and you're not getting away that easily." He said, tightening his grasp around me and refusing to let me go. I squirmed around but his arms only got tighter.
"Say it again." He whispered.
"What?" I asked. "I need to go and make more tea?"
"No," he laughed. "Say you'll be my girlfriend again." He said. I smiled.
"Yes, Matty, I will be your girlfriend again, officially." I said quietly. He grinned and pressed his lips to mine.

Hi. It's official! :) I have a really cute chapter planned next. It's going to be adorable, hope you guys like it. (It may or may not have something to do with a certain song?) Speaking of songs, did anyone notice the Betty Who reference?
I have 2 questions about The 1975 in real life - is Matty still with Gemma and is George still with Jessie?
Okay well that's all for now. :) xx
-Anna